Chapter 24

"What are you doing here? Why aren't you at the party?"

"Someone told me that you're scared of being alone and have no one with you, so I said to myself, 'why not go there and accompany you?'" I stepped aside and let her in.

"You should've stayed at the party,"

"You don't want me here?" She gasped, feigning hurt.

"It's not like I don't want you here, it's just- you're at a party. And it's your friend's birthday. Birthdays are important."

"I've been there for more than an hour before I got a text from Winter. As much as I wanted to stay, I'm still tired."

"Fine, let's go up." I closed and locked the door behind me, leading Lia to my room, which was the first time she'll be in my room.

"Can't wait to spend a night with you, Yeji," Lia giggled.

"Yay," I said without enthusiasm, but smiling at a cute, tipsy Lia.

She's dancing freely in my room, swaying her hips and arms to the song playing in my room right now. Why did I even let her in here?

Because you like her.

Yeah, right.

"Feel free to make yourself at home,"

"So can I strip all my clothes?"

"Not that much!" My eyes widen.

"You're so cute, Yeji!" She grinned, twirling around me. Geez, it's like she's giving me a private show.

I sat on the end of my bed and pinched the bridge of my nose. This is going to be a long night. I felt the space beside me dip and a coconut smell reached my nose.

"I know how we can spice things up," She whispered in my ears with the sultriest voice she could muster.

"No you don't," I said sarcastically. She ignored my sarcasm, stood up, and sat on my lap. Facing me with a sexy smirk on her face, the strap of her black dress fell down from her shoulder.

She put her arms around my shoulders and leaned forward. "Maybe we could do something else before sleeping?" She bit her lower lip seductively and it made me look away and gulp.

I'm not really used to being seduced by people. I'm used to Lia seducing me everyday, but this was different. Especially since she's close to me and biting her lips definitely made my heart skip a beat.

I stared back at Lia and kept a straight face. "Yeah, we could. Like pray to God, say amen, and sleep the night away,"

She rolled her eyes again but gave me a smile still. "I know you want to kiss me, Yeji," She blurted.

"Sure," I snorted. I would like to kiss her, but not when she's tipsy. I respect her and I don't want to take advantage of her. "Look, can you just get off of me and go to sleep?"

She pouted. "You're no fun,"

"So I've been told, boo." I winked.

"Winking, huh?" She placed a big fat kiss on my right cheek, feeling her sticky lip gloss stain my cheek. "You're blushing."

"Hell nah, dude," I denied. And when I deny things, Lia always, always figures it out.

"Stop denying. It's so obvious," She giggled and playfully pinched my cheeks.

The other strap of her dress fell down and she caught me looking at it again. She whipped her hair back to give me better access to her shoulder and neck. She has a gorgeous neck and shoulder, okay? Don't blame me for staring a bit.