Vegeta's new power

Vegeta arrived at the Namekku-sei. He hurried to travel after he was healed.

With the scouter in his ear, he could hear the orders of him to go back. He was sick of following Furiza orders. He also heard about the plan of Furiza about finding the Dragon Balls, the mystical object of the Namekku-seijin that can grant you wishes.

He knew that with his current power and with a little cunning, he should be able to gather the Dragon Balls and ask for a wish for himself, Immortality.

Vegeta was not driven by vengeance, but pride. The prince of Saiyajins, the most powerful warrior race, has been ordered around, and it can't happen anymore. Vegeta wants his freedom, he doesn't know what he will do after he gets it, but he will work it out once he gets it.

Standing outside his ship, he waited. He knew Furiza will send someone to him and that they will underestimate him. He will use this to make a statement, to make it clear, that he should have never messed with the Sayajins.

After waiting for some minutes, Vegeta heard a communication with the scouter.

- I am acting on strict orders from Lord Furiza! I've been ordered to kill you. Do you hear that, Vegeta? Now I'm free to kill you!

Vegeta smirked when he heard the voice. Kyui is one of Furiza soldiers that has been on Vegeta's killing radar for a long time. If it wasn't for Furiza's army, Vegeta would have killed him long ago.

- Don't make me laugh, Kyui. Do you really believe that you stand a chance?

- Are you blind? Look at the numbers of your scouter. I am stronger than you.

Vegeta's smirk grew wider. The taunt was effective, and his enemy flew faster to his location.

It did pass only a few minutes, and Kyui arrived. Kyui, who is purple and with holes in the top side of his head, stood in front of Vegeta with a smirk on his face,

- hehehe. It seems that it is time to settle the score. Though, with your power level, it seems you won't be putting up too much of a fight.

- Allow me to open your eyes. I'll show you an interesting trick I learned in my last battle.

- Ha! What? How to escape barely alive?

- The ability to control my power level at will.

The prince of the Sayajin's grimaced darkly and concentrated all his power. The planet started to shake, and Kyui also did, but not because of the plane. The purple man looked at the scouter in disbelief. The fast increase of power that went beyond 22000 made the scouter explode.

Vegeta calmed and controlled his power. The planet stopped shaking, but the saiyajin opponent was still shaking in fear. Suddenly the purple guy started to talk.

- Wai- Wait a minute, Ve-Vegeta! I just had a great idea! Let's work together! I can lend you a hand. I never liked Lord Furi -I mean, Furiza. Think about it. If we team up we could defeat Zabon and Dodoria.

Vegeta was pissed off. Cowardliness is something that Vegeta despise the most.

- Look at you, spewing such blatant lies. You really are a pathetic bastard.

- It's not a lie. You have to believe me, Vegeta... Ah! Lord Furiza!

Vegeta turned to see to his back when Kyui called for Furiza. At that moment, the purple man started to shoot multiple energy blasts at Vegeta.

A big explosion happened, and a cloud of dust was where Vegeta was. The purple man was laughing, but when the cloud, lifted he didn't see Vegeta there. Then from behind him, a voice spoke.