Chapter 42: Do not eat soft or hard

Ye Meipan was confused: "Dad, what's wrong with you?"

So good-tempered.

"What's wrong with me?" Ye Nianrui sneered: "Why don't you ask what the girl did, and I'm ashamed to bring her to see me!"

"Dad...you know?" Ye Meipan was startled and turned to look at Ruan Feiyue.

Ruan Feiyue shook her head straight, blinking ignorant eyes, her face full of innocence.

"You don't need to look at Fei Yue, she didn't say anything." Ye Nianrui looked sulky: "You really think I'm confused, don't you know how to investigate?"

"Dad, it's not what you think..." Ye Meipan still wanted to explain.

Ye Nianrui interrupted her directly: "It's OK, it's useless to say more, hurry up and take that wild girl away, don't bother me!"

On the first floor.

Yun Ci leaned on the sofa, tilted his head and fiddled with the phone, his drooping eyes were blushing, and his posture was lazy and casual.

Fingertips were swaying around the headphone cord.

Ye Meipan walked down from the second floor.

"Aci, your grandpa is a little uncomfortable, let's come back another day."

Yunci put the phone in his pocket and stood up.

His face has always been indifferent.

She didn't think much about it.

on Monday.

Xia Beiqing broke into the teacher's office again and kicked on the door again.

Now, the door finally broke.

He walked straight to Shen Zhiyu and threw a black box on his table.

Shen Zhiyu looked up at him: "Student Xia, what's the matter?"

Xia Beiqing popped open the box and said in a cold voice, "Here is half a million. Buy the English points you gave me this semester. If you don't have enough, you can add it."

Shen Zhiyu's expression was calm, he didn't even have a slight wave in his eyes, and there was still a slight smile on the corners of his mouth.

People are irritated.

He never made a statement.

Xia Beiqing slowly leaned over and approached, exhaling warmly towards Shen Zhiyu's lens, and said with a wicked smile: "Mr. Shen, is this interesting enough?"

Shen Zhiyu raised his head, distanced himself from each other, took off his glasses with one hand, and opened his beautiful eyebrows like a scroll. While wiping, he said, "I don’t need money. If you don’t want to get a zero score, don’t hand in a blank paper."

"Don't eat soft and hard, right?" Xia Beiqing gritted his teeth with anger: "Do you know who I am? You dare to provoke me like this!"

"I know." Shen Zhiyu put on his glasses again, with a gentle look on his face, without the slightest look of fear on his face: "If you are not convinced, you can tell the principal and let him fire me."

"Expelled? Don't think about it!" The boy smiled coldly from the corners of his lips, and put down his cruel words: "Let's go and see, I will make you regret coming here as a teacher!"

When Xia Beiqing left, a group of teachers surrounded Shen Zhiyu.

"Mr. Shen, you don't want to die, dare to be tough with him."

"Don't look at this kid who doesn't cause trouble, in fact, there are so many bad ideas, he can kill you!"

Shen Zhiyu lowered his head and evoked a helpless smile.

It seems to be just a funny farce.

Class.

Xia Beiqin buried his head, writing and drawing in the notebook.

He rarely took this seriously, Yun couldn't help but glanced more, a little curious.

"Are you serious about listening to class?"

"Listen to a fart." Xia Beiqing groaned with anger: "I'm thinking about how to deal with that Shen Zhiyu, pretending guy!"

If the surname Shen is not killed, his name will be written upside down!

Xia Beiqing propped his head and asked Yunci: "Do you have any good solutions?"

Yunci threw a knife in front of him: "Lend you."

"..."

He forgot that his sister-in-law is a cruel person.