Chapter 43: Someone is following her

Ruan's family, after dinner, a few people sat in the living room chatting.

The words mentioned Ruan Feiyue's birthday a few weeks later.

"Last year my mom gave the piano for my birthday, my brother gave me a collection of paintings, and my dad was the most old-fashioned and gave me money directly..." Ruan Feiyue pouted unhappy.

Ruan Bingde smiled indulgently: "Don't be angry, Dad has prepared your gift this time."

Ruan Feiyue's eyebrows curled up: "Thank you Dad!"

"What do you want to do for this year's birthday party?" Ruan Xichen asked.

"Birthday party..." Ruan Feiyue bit her lip, a little hesitant: "I think... I still don't do it?"

If you are holding a birthday party, you have to bring a cloud of words. She was originally the protagonist, but now she has to give half of the limelight to others, she is not willing.

Even though Yunci wanted to steal her limelight, he couldn't steal it.

Ruan Feiyue pretended to be well-behaved and said, "I think it's too extravagant and wasteful. It's better to donate the money to the poor areas."

Ye Meipan was deeply moved: "We Fei Yue are really getting more and more sensible."

Just talking.

Yunci came in through the gate.

She carried her schoolbag, with a lollipop in her mouth, and walked leisurely.

Several people silenced at the same time.

Between eyes, the atmosphere was once stiff.

Yun Ci didn't say hello either. He copied his pockets with both hands and walked to the second floor alone.

When she was gone, the few went on to talk about her birthday.

Junjia Bieyuan.

Early in the morning, Bo Zou passed by the door with something.

Jun Siche just woke up and went downstairs, and asked casually: "What did you get?"

The deep voice reveals a bit of laziness, extremely sexy.

Zou Bo stopped and replied, "Today is Miss Ruan's birthday. I am going to send someone to deliver the present."

Although the status of the Jun and Ruan families in the capital is very different, but after all, the ancestors have made good friends and have a marriage contract. Even if you don't attend the Ruan family's annual birthday party, the gifts must be delivered.

These years, Bo Zou has been preparing.

"The Ruan family?" Jun Siche thought for a moment: "Isn't that the little thing's birthday?"

Bo Zou was stunned for a moment: "Um...yes..."

He has forgotten this.

"Does the little things have gifts?" Jun Sicher asked again.

"Maybe not."

Jun Siche frowned, his expression unhappy: "No one will send it?"

"No…"

Last time I attended President Wu's banquet, Yunci didn't even have a decent skirt. It can be seen that the Ruan family didn't pay much attention to her, and the popularity of Ruan Feiyue was seen by everyone.

Yunci is unruly.

Ruan Feiyue is cute and pleasant.

Between the two, everyone knows who to fudge.

classroom.

Yunci was sleeping with his hat on, the phone in the drawer shook a few times, squinted and touched the phone. Just opened it, a message popped up.

—Miss Yunci, congratulations, the private island number AE03 has been successfully transferred to your name.

what?

New scam routines?

Yunci was too lazy to answer, turned off the phone, and went to sleep.

As a result, all afternoon, the phone kept shaking, and dozens of the same text messages popped up.

Yunci was so quarreled that he couldn't bear it, and he blocked the number directly.

After school.

Yunci found a noodle restaurant on the side of the road and ordered a bowl of noodles with poached eggs.

In the past, her mother would make longevity noodles for her on her birthday. Eggs were sold out on weekdays, and they could only be eaten on her birthday.

Serve the hot noodles on the table.

Yunci tasted it.

The taste is too different from what Mom made.

She only ate two bites, then put down her chopsticks and checked out.

The sky is getting darker.

Yun Ci walked on an empty path, kicking stones with his toes to play.

Suddenly, the tips of her ears moved slightly, so keenly that she caught the subtle footsteps behind her, like a ghost, like a shadow.

Someone is following her!