6.Caring heart

Taehyung carried jungkook bridal style to the latter's bedroom not noticing the shocked face of the maids

He placed jungkook on the bed and went away to call Mrs Jeon.
But came back too soon.

"She is not home. She went to hospital. "
says taehyung.

" It's ok. I can manage. "
said the stubborn.

Taehyung goes near the bed and touched jungkook's angle carefully.
His angle swelled a bit but he is sure that no bone is broken.

"What are you doing? Move. "

"I'm a final year medical student, I know these stuffs. So shut up . "
said taehyung a bit angrily because the younger is being too stubborn for his liking.

Taehyung took some cream and give jungkook a pain killer with a glass of water.

Taehyung sat on the bed and applied the cream smoothly on his angle without hurting the younger.

To be honest, taehyung is drooling by touching the smooth, white, milky skin of jungkook.

Jungkook's jeans are pulled up till his knee making taehyung hard to control himself.

He is a pervert when it's come to jungkook.

He gently completed his work fastly and made his way out after saying take care and placed the younger in a comfortable position to sleep for some time.

___________________

It is already night, everybody are eating dinner.

Taehyung completed his dinner pretty fastly.

At that moment,
he saw a maid with a tray of food making her way upstairs. Taehyung stopped her and said,

"Miss, is it for jungkook? Then I'll go and give it to him."

She agreed and went away.

Jimin looked at him with pure sus. (Suspecious)

Taehyung took the tray and knocked on the younger's room and made his way inside.

He placed the tray on the table and went near the sleeping figure.

He stared at him for a long time while caressing his chubby cheeks.

"Aren't you the cutest? Ha.. "
said taehyung while cooing internally.

The younger is sleeping peacefully with his lip forming a cute pout.

His smooth hairs touching gently on the forehead. His hair is pretty long making it a beautiful view for taehyung.

Taehyung controlled himself not to kiss that pout away. He don't want to wake his sleepy head too. But the younger didn't eat anything.

Taehyung gently stroke the latter's hair and called him with his deep ass voice,

"Kookie, wake up baby. "

"Eat something before sleeping"
he added.

Jungkook whined in his sleep but slowly opened his eyes and met with an intimidating eyes.
He stared at it for sometime.

Suddenly reality hits him hard lika a truck .

Jungkook sat straight in the bed and taehyung passed him the food.
He asked him to let him feed him but the latter denied by saying his legs is the one broken not his damn hands.

Jungkook is eating slowly because taehyung is staring at him deeply making him self conscious.
After completing the dinner, a maid came and picked up the dishes.

Taehyung made jungkook lay on the bed and convered him with the duvet.

When jungkook closed his eyes, he felt a pair of lips on his forehead.
He didn't open his eyes. But closed his eyes more tightly because of the nervousness.

Taehyung controlled his laugh after seeing jungkook's reaction. He made his way outside and closed the door.

After hearing the sound of the door closed, he opened his eyes and squeal in high pitched voice.

"Omg, did he just kissed me? Why did I allow that? I should have just pushed him?.. Yaaah, u dumb jungkook , you f..r"

______________🤍🪄_______________

Thank you for reading 🙏

Please vote and comment🥺

I love you💜🌈

Don't make decisions when you are angry and don't make promises when you are happy

-wise words❤