11. Strain

ignore the mistakes please

Authors pov:

jeonguk wasn't one of those people who would say sorry even if he had made mistakes, he's egoistic and proud yet he apologized to the model for something terrible he did and now he couldn't just stick his mind around the fact how and why did he even did that, yeah okay his misunderstanding was clear by his father but still that doesn't really make sense to him, he couldn't find any rejoinder to his doubt and queries of his heart why he felt as if his heart was being ripped in two after witnessing model in such state, so here he's after spending 24 hours in hospital with the hope that he would have a chance to talk with model who had made him leave his room and didn't let anyone near him, except Yeonjun.

he didn't let him drop at his place and he couldn't force him and let the model go his way, and since then he's been just reading out all the news article about model and he doesn't know why his heart soften with article of news that states taehyung generousity with his donation and social work, he stares the dispatch click of taehyung that was probably taken in some orphanage, he has this huge box smile on and he is sparking so much.it was stills with kids while drawing he guessed as there was smear of colour spread on his cheeks.

"Yeonjun has called and said taehyung want to finish the shoot as soon as possible, he is willing to restart from---tomorrow" jeonguk startled shuts the laptop once yugyeom barges in eyeing him with doubts making him clear his throat as he begin to walk towards his work desk.

"hmmm, is he sure he can---yugyeom what the hell"? the CEO shriek in anger at his assistant as he has snatched the laptop away and now looking at the screen that CEO has been staring at, he rolls his eyes with a scoff and rest it back on the table completely ignoring the fuming CEO.

"I won't accept such behaviour yugyeom, don't ever do that again" he shouts and yugyeom bit his lips, gaze roaming all over in CEO office.

"are you even listening"?
he asks, slamming his hand on the work desk making yugyeom startled.

"I- I heard it okay? Everyone is waiting for you to appear in the meeting hall and you are hear admiring the beauty" he scoff and jeonguk wanted to shut yugyeom by jabbing right on his face, sighs instead.

"I'll be there in a minute" he announces and Yugyeom didn't needed to hear 'get out' as he make his way before hand and CEO sighs, massages his temples.

grabbing his coat from the back rest of his chair he walks out of his office.

******
taehyung was taking a stroll in the backyard of his place, clad in sweat pant and cardigan over a white t-shirt, he's bare foot walking over the grass ground cause the small fragment of smile on his lips with ticklish feeling it brought, after spending a whole one day in hospital and horrible nervous breakdown he's quite calm than normal and that made Yeonjun worried sick as he was staring the model by sitting on a wicker patio chair, he has been trailing behind model ever since they came back from hospital to have medicine but taehyung was ignoring him as if he didn't heard.

"what do you take me as, or forget that what do you think that I would sit here and worn myself out for you"? Yeonjun stomped his feet as he pulled his self out from the comforting chair causing model to snap from his thought.

" I have been begging you but not anymore. you want to go on set for the shoot, right? then please be on time for tomorrows shoot as I have already informed yugyeom-shi, if you really want that then who am I to get worried over your health and what not" he spats folding his arm over his chest and model could just stare him with wide eyes which eventually turned softer and a faint chuckle erupted from his mouth making Yeonjun even more annoyed than already he's.