02

It had been half a year since wilbur took her in as his own daughter, he had continued streaming after having a short break so she could get settled properly, it had been alot of work to look after charlie but to him she was worth it all.

Charlie was having a nap and dream had told him that he and sapnap had something to tell everyone off stream, he hoped it wasn't anything bad but by the way dream sounded he doubted it was, he sounded excited about something and really enthusiastic about it, so while she was sleeping he took the chance to join the call.

At first all they were really talking about was ideas for the smp, and the lore but eventually dream and sapnap announced that they had something to ask everyone.

"So.. me and dream decided that... we should..." sapnap began, but the suspense was killing everyone, even dream who ended up finishing the sentence for him "we want a massive meetup, with everyone there, it can either be in england or america, either way, huge meetup?" Dream spoke quickely, questioning the last part, "we would have to do alot of planning but we were thinking september" sapnap added, that was only in a month, what was he going to do about charlie, he couldn't just leave her but he hadn't told anyone about her yet.

Everyone had been agreeing and planning things while wilbur stayed awfully quiet, he was only partially listening into the conversation, they planned for the meetup to be in america where they would all stay at a hotel for half of the trip and with dream and sapnap for the rest of it, they would be in america for two months, 61 days, tommy and tubbo had gotten permission from their parents that they would be able to go to america, ranboo had been told he could go as well, along with  mostly everyone else who was going, its going to be very crowded.

Everyone ordered plane tickets, tommy and tubbo would be flying over to america with wilbur, george, jack and philza, this was going to be fun.

Wilbur knew that the best time to tell everyone was now, instead of during the trip but his anxiety was through the roof,

"Hey, will, you okay?" Tommy asked, he had noticed that will was being quieter than he usually was,
"Well, I kinda have something to tell everyone" Wilbur said, everyone agreed and listened to him stutter his answer out,

"I, uh- I kind of uh- I adopted a child, it was a while ago but I didnt tell anyone because I didn't know how you would react" Wilbur spoke quickely, to say everyone was shocked was a massive understatement, tommy was the first to speak after what wilbur said, "WHAT, since when" tommy spluttered, "err- well, six months" wilbur did feel bad for not telling everyone, but he wanted charlie to get used to things with him before introducing his friends, he knew how chaotic and loud they could be.

Wilbur answered all the questions they had, how old she was, why she was living with him, everyone was shocked when he told them that her father had left her on the streets at that age but he quickely moved the conversation on.

"Can we meet her" tubbo asked eagerly, "she is asleep but she should wake up soon" Wilbur said, he was happy that his friends weren't annoyed or mad he didnt tell them about charlie or that they didn't mind her having to come on the trip with them.

They all spoke for a while, planning out their days and what they would do in america,

Wilbur heard his office door open slightly, seeing charlie pop her head through the door, walking in, sitting on the floor where she wouldn't be seen as the camera and began to colour in the colouring book that wilbur kept in his office for when he was streaming, wilbur muted and stood up from his chair, walking towards charlie and greeting her,
"Hey, can you come meet my friends, they want to say hi to you" wilbur said, kneeling down next to her and handing her the stuffed toy that she had left a few meters away, she agreed nervously and clutched onto the stuffed grey bunny, with long arms and legs, she stood up, grabbing onto wilburs hand where he led her over to his pc.

He told her to wait next to him and to be quiet for a second while he unmuted and said hello to everyone, he motioned for charlie to walk over and she stumbled over nervously, she walked over but nobody could see her on screen so he lifted her up onto one of his knees, she was more nervous than he had expected and hugged into him tightly while facing away from the camera, trying to hide herself in his jumper.

Wilbur heard the call saying hello to her, so he tapped her shoulder and put the headphones on her head turning down the call slightly so it wouldnt scare her, she heard alot of hello's, she knew she had to say hi, but she had never really met other people before she lived with wilbur.

Wilbur brought the mic closer to her after she said hi the first time, which even he could barely hear,

"hello" she whispered again with a soft tone, this time everyone in the call heard.