46 | Escape

I breath in hard

I breath in hard.

I wake up alone in bed.

A bright light hitting my face, why the fuck didn't someone shut the curtains.

I know I slept good.

I did a really good sleep, haven't slept good in some days. All the stress and shit.

Haven't really felt that good, and I know it's not good for the baby too.

As I said I slept really good, but I still feel tired. My feet feel tired and I don't think I can get up.

I just stay on bed, Ty left. He left me alone.

Fuck! I already miss him.

Why can't he just me by my side when I wake up, kiss me, bring me breakfast in bed.

Live a normal life. That's what I want, a happy normal life.

Like I lived.

Not my child to be afraid to play in his own garden because daddy's enemies could do something to him.

I don't want that my child to be surrounded by blood.

See his dad come from work with blood, his dad not to be on his first steps because he was at work.

I don't want that his dad to miss his first day at school.

I don't want his dad to miss when he starts to write.

I don't want his dad to miss his days at school.

I don't want his dad to miss any of his shows.

I want his dad to be there. I want to be happy, because that's why I am with him, because he makes me feel happiness without even trying.

I sigh deeply, a sad sigh. I get up slowly, and walk towards the door of the bathroom. I got in and do my work.

After a few, I get out.

It's a good day outside, I wish my mood was like the day. I wish my life was like this day. I change into a pair of sweatpants and Tylers hoodie.

They are way more comfortable, and they smell like him.

I need a day free, to calm myself up, to get myself together. I wish Tyler was by my side.

But as I said earlier, he's a work.

It's not his fault, he tries his best to be always for me. To be here for me and for the baby. I know he always tries his best. And I am proud of him.

All this uncel thing made him messed up. Opened many wounds. Destroyed our little happiness.

Telling the truth, I truly hate his uncle. He is a piece of shit.,

I walk up to my phone, and saw a sticky note on it. I grab it with my hand and look closely.