Chapter 23

A/N: Hello besties!! Happy New Year!! I can't believe it's 2022 this year. Like i've been alive for almost 21 years and that's gross. I go back to school next week, but i'm hoping my school life won't be as hectic as last semester. Last semester was a nightmare. I just can't wait for this whole school year to be over! Anyways! Here's an update for you guys :) There's a few major evens that happen here! so please leave some comments!! Love you guys!!
-

That following day, Harry woke up with a big smile on his lips. He got out of bed, still in his pajamas, and immediately sent Louis a good morning text. His waltzed downstairs, greeting his mother in the living room.

"Morning' Mummy," He kissed her cheek and sat next to her.

"How come you're so happy this morning?" He shrugged.

"Just am," His phone dinged, but it wasn't from Louis. It was from Zayn.

From Zayn: Hey Harry! Wanna come over today? Niall's coming over later too

To Zayn: Sure!

"Mum, I'm gonna go hang out with Zayn today, is that okay?" She nodded.

"Of course, honey. If you see his mother, tell her I said hello,"

"I will," He smiled and got up to go get ready for the day.

First, he went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He made sure all of his essential shower items were there before removing his clothes. As he was about to step into the shower, his phone dinged again. He grinned at Louis' name.

From Daddy Lou 👅💦: Morning sweetheart. How did you sleep?

To Daddy Lou👅💦: Good! Last night was so amazing. I miss you. I'm hanging out with Zayn and Niall today. I might stop by tonight :)

From Daddy Lou 👅💦: Sure baby. Have fun, I love you

To Daddy Lou👅💦: Love you xx

Harry set his phone on the sink ledge before stepping into the steamy shower. He washed up, whistling himself a song as he did so. He got out of the shower, put his lavender lotion on his body, and put some hair product in his hair before walking to his bedroom, the towel wrapped around his waist. He got dressed in dark green pleated skirt, a white sweater, high white socks, and black little booties. He put light make up on and spritzed himself with his favorite floral perfume. He smiled at himself in the mirror. He took a quick selfie, puckering his lips, and sent it to Louis.

From Daddy Lou 👅💦: So beautiful 💕

When Harry was ready to leave the house, his mother stopped him.

"What time are you coming home?" She asked. Harry shrugged.

"Ummm not sure," He wasn't sure since he was going to Louis' later too. He'd be back later tonight probably. "I'll probably be out late,"

"Alright, honey. Have fun," Harry waved and grabbed his car keys, getting in his car, and driving to Zayn's new address.

He pulled up to see Niall's car already in the driveway. He parked his car out front and headed to the door, his black purse on his shoulder. He rang the doorbell, and a few minutes later, a familiar woman opened it. She gasped.

"Harry!" She immediately squeezed the boy in a hug.

"Hi!" He said to Zayn's mum. "It's good to see you!"

"Oh you're just as a sweetheart from when you were a little kid. I remember those big green eyes," Harry smiled at the woman.

"Mum," Zayn groaned. "Leave him alone," Harry just giggled.