Not a widow!

After a long long years, Tapur speaks to Tupur via telephone. Tupur is so happy on speaking with her sister but was shocked when Tapur demands a gift from her to meet her.

Tupur: What did you said?

Tapur: I want Bondita didi and her family as my gift. Will you give?

Tupur is confused.

Tapur: Tell me Tupur.

Tupur: Hn, sure. You are asking me something after a very long years. Will I say no? Today evening itself I will make Roy Chaudharys to stand before you.

Tapur: No!

Tupur: Why?

Tapur: You should bring them infront of me as a revenge. I want them as my family.

Tupur: Whaat?

Tapur: I am still alive just because of Bondita didi. She only took care of my medical expensives. Tupur, we called RC haveli today morning. You know what? Virender took the call.

Tupur: Impossible!

Tapur: I don't know what's going in haveli. I am afraid of Roy Chaudharys. I don't know whether they are safe.

Tupur: Tapur, calm down. I think you misunderstood something. It's impossible for Virender to enter into RC haveli. And he is in jail. Roy Chaudharys are safe only I think so.

Tapur: No, they aren't. Please go check once. I knew Virender voice. Something is wrong didi.

Tupur reminiscence Kanaka asking her help to revenge Roy Chaudharys.

Tapur: Didi??

Tupur: Hn, Hn tapur. I will check. You take rest.

She hung the call.

Tupur can't guess anything, she's confused. She calls out Chaya.

Chaya: Any problem ji?

Tupur: Immediately we should go to RC haveli.

Chaya: Wow! Today morning you refused to help her but now it seem you have changed your mind. That's cool. Come on, lets go irritate RCs.

Tupur: Shut up! Go do what I said.

Chaya leaves the place and makes the jeep ready.

~In hospital~

Anirudh is looking into the ICU room sadly.

Nurses passes by Anirudh stops her.

Anirudh: You said they all are fine, then why didn't opened their eyes yet?

Nurse: They are wounded. How could they open their eyes this much soon? Don't worry, they are under special care. They are still alive. And you, did you give your blood test and scan?

Anirudh nods no.

Nurse: Then please go and give it. As you are walking and talking it doesn't mean you are fine. There may be some blood clots or fractures in your body. Don't hesitate to give blood and scan.

Anirudh: Okay, I'll give.

Nurse leaves the place. Anirudh holds Bondita's shanka pola tightly in his palm.

~In Forest~

Ambika: It's being time. Till now she's not opening her eyes. What happened to her?

Kanaka: You all go out. I'll take care.

Ambika: Okay but fast. Priest is waiting.

Everyone went out. Kanaka closed the door.

Bondita is not unconscious but pretends to be.