After Midnight.

Moondrop x reader. you know I had to write about our favourite boi's.

Shitty artwork by me. If its not at the top it'll be at the bottom!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You didn't mean to stay after hours.. You had gotten lost in this massive mall of a Pizza Plex.

It was your stubborn little brothers birthday, he could be a little prick. But he was your brother so you had to deal with him. He was a spoiled brat, your mother even rented out the Roxy raceway for him and his class mates.

You didn't really know why you went to his party in the first place, knowing your mom, she just wanted the family together. So, she dragged you to a neon hell of hyper children and seven foot tall robots running around.

But, you wanted to get away from all the noise of go carts and screaming kids. So, you wondered off. Which.. Wasn't the brightest idea. This place was huge with five floors..

The Pizza Plex would be closing soon. You knew this. Your mother reserved the party for the late after noon. And it was almost nine thirty.

Just, how long have you been wondering around? You were positive guests weren't supposed to be rummaging around the gift shop desk. Or, napping with a giant Freddy plush.

You just wanted to get away from all the noise, greasy pizza, and screaming ten year olds.

You didn't mean to stay after hours, you were just so tired from dealing with your brother and waking up early. By the time you had woken up, a loud voice announced that the place was closing. It had startled you awake.

"Ah shit!" You huffed. Clearly, not much staff lingered around the daycare at least. Maybe that was a good and bad thing.

Good, because you weren't caught or arrested for trespassing. And bad, since you knew you'd be locked in with giant robots looking for you.

Maybe there is a security guard around here that can get you out of here? Where the hell was your mom? Did she really just leave without you?

Honestly. Her memory wasn't the best. And she had to deal with over a dozen of rowdy kids. So, you didn't really blame her.. But still a warning would have been nice.

"My, what are you still doing here?" A voice caused you to squeak in fright. You locked eyes with the gorgeous blue ones of the Pizza Plex's main star.

When the hell did his big ass walk in here?

Freddy looked down at you in confusion. "Are you lost? Your family must be looking for you.. Its not safe to stay after hours."

"I'm sorry! I promise I'm not here to steal anything! I got lost.. And I guess I fell asleep.." You admit, rubbing the back of your neck in embarrassment.

Freddy tilted his head, before holding his hand out to you. "I can help you get to a staff member. Stay close to my side."

You take his hand, and he gently helps you back onto your feet. He was surprisingly gentle, despite being so giant.

Freddy leads you out of the Lucky Stars gift shop, the cheerful daycare music filling the room along with the sound of Freddy's loud footsteps.

"Were you here for a party?" Freddy asks, catching your attention. "You have a Roxy wrist band on."

"Oh, yeah I was here for my brother's party. I.. Was getting so stressed out from all the noise.. How do you deal with it?"

The bear chuckles lightly. "I was built to entertain children! But, I guess it can be a bit overwhelming for some people."