Chapter 19: I Never Want to Leave Here

"Are you absolutely sure about this?" Hoseok asked me for around the 3013th time in the past three days. "It's not too late to change your mind."

I laughed at him. "It is, too! Yoongi already went to pick them up from the airport, baby. It's way too late. And besides, I don't want to change my mind. Give your friends some credit. They can't be that bad. And give me some credit. I can handle a lot."

He laughed and nodded his head. "I know that you can, Gongjunim." He walked over to rest his hands on my waist. "I just don't want them to scare you off."

"I'll be fine, Hobi." I wrapped my arms around his neck and tilted my head a little to kiss his jawline. "And so will they."

"Okay, okay," he said, kissing the tip of my nose. "I'll stop asking."

"Thank you."

"She has no idea what she's getting herself into," Jimin piped up from the couch. "Yoongi and I are the easy ones."

I looked over at him without pulling away from Hobi. "Well I didn't actually think that grandpa and the lightweight would be the difficult ones, Jiminie."

Jimin grumbled something under his breath about not being a lightweight in Korea, making Hobi and I both laugh.

"At least you're on flat ground this time," Hoseok said with a smirk. "So I won't have to worry about you falling down the stairs and into one of their arms instead of mine."

"Okay, first of all, RUDE," I said, holding up a finger. "And second of all..." I added a second finger to the first. "I can trip over absolutely nothing, on perfectly flat ground. It is one of the few life skills that I possess."

"I'm going to need you to stop using my word, Noona," Jimin said. "Or everybody else is going to start to get sick of it."

"Start?" Hoseok asked with a laugh.

"Rude," Jimin said back to him, causing all three of us to laugh as the door opened.

I looked over to see Yoongi walking in carrying four different duffle bags. "I come bearing more stowaways."

"Did he just walk in without ringing the bell?"

"Yeah. He did. Is this a hotel?"

"I thought he said that he was taking us to her house?"

"He said her father's house, dummy."

"Ouch! Get your damn suitcase off my foot!"

"Get your foot out from under my suitcase!"

"Where are we again?"

"This has to be a hotel."

"Yeah. Who's house is this big?"

"I'm so confused."

"You're always confused, Kook."

"Yeah. Nothing new there."

"I suddenly miss Jimin. At least he's nice to me."

"Did you just kick my suitcase?"

"Well I told you to get it off my foot!"

"And I told you to move your damn foot!"

"You two are ridiculous."

"Enough, children."

"What is wrong with you today?"

"I swear. Every time we come to the States, you all completely forget about honorifics."