ARC 2.9

' Wait why are you going back to the Ghost Sect ?'

After treating her two patients Liza quickly left with Eli afterall there is still a knot between the original FengHua and the current Yu Patriarch. Until she thought of a way to untie that knot its better to keep distance. When saw that they are going back to Ghost Sect she immediately stop Eli. She bite her toungue as she forgot to tell Eli her next destination. Well whatever.

[ Then where do you want to go ? ]

'Demon Sect.'

[ Why ? ]

'I gotta do something about that damn FL.'

[ You are going to you uncle to-]

' Yup. Right guess. '

[ Not bad. The success rate is quite high. ]

'My ideas can't never be bad '

[ Yea yea ]

Eli did a U-turn and headed for the Demon sect at full speed. Liza quickly stabilized herself and shouted in her mind.

' The hell atleast give a warning when your speed is going to increase will ya '

[ As a cultivator it's your job to be always on your guard. ]

' I won't talk with you anymore.'

[ Finally! Peace my long lost friend ]

'.....'

Liza decided to stop talking until she finds a way to defeat her naughty system.

Liza is kind of excited to meet this uncle of the original owner. In the plot he declared a war against the ghost sect and other righteous sects to avenge FengHua's death. He also killed all the harem members of the FL but died in the hands of Zhi Ruo due to the betrayal of one of his trusted aid. Liza really admire this final villain boss uncle as in maximum stories and novels villains died without doing much harm to the lead characters or they try but can't do because of the 'whatever-the-situation-you-will- always-win-never-lose' halo of the main leads.

They soon came to the Demon Sect when suddenly Liza seemed to have thought of something so instead of going through the front door they flew over it and soon came to the training ground. Thank heavens that they have open grounds and the sky is covered in black clouds and her cultivation rank is high or its impossible to come inside without anyone's noticing.

As soon as she looked down she found that some people are there. She soon noticed a handsome man standing looking at others just like a how a leader sees his people. According to the memory he is none other than the sect leader of the Demon Sect also Feng Hua's uncle.

She and Eli came out from their hiding. Many demonic cultivators noticed them. Some shouted in fear whereas some are awed at the giant godly spirit beast and the red hair beauty. Gu ShenXin - the sect leader of the demonic sect have long noticed her. He can't help but look at her in a daze. She looks so much like his beloved sister. The only precious jewel left by her.

' Suisui your daughter has grown into such a strong beautiful young lady just like you were back then. Feng'er has made you proud Suisui. '

Liza jumped on the ground in front of him - a few meters away from him. Eli also shrink its giant body and coiled itself around Feng Hua's hand. Everyone else are awed at the sudden emergence of such a goddess. It's not like they have never seeing anyone gorgeous as their sect leader is one of the most handsome man in the cultivation realm but it is her aura thet made her stand out more.