|Anxiety (Light)

This request was like months ago, Im sorryyy. Let's pretend I didn't disappeared for almost 3 months
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

→The reader here is the one having anxiety → Gender neutral· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·GingerBrave (PLATONIC)Doesn't know what to do

→ Gender neutral
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
GingerBrave (PLATONIC)
Doesn't know what to do. But will do his absolute best to cheer you up, to boost your confidence!

Strawberry Cookie (PLATONIC)
Like GingerBrave, really scared of what she needs to do. So lots of comforting from her. She does slip up a few words, but you're thankful for her.

Wizard Cookie (PLATONIC)
Freaks out(not really). He will asks if you need something, if you need something he'll get straight to it. Hugs.

Custard Cookie III (PLATONIC)
He's also a kid, like the gang(I think) he'll notice that your very sad. Then he will encourage you to play with him to forget all what happened today.

Chili Pepper Cookie
She doesn't know what to do but tries her best. She'll drop the act then starts talking random things to you, she likes seeing you laugh not sad. Where's that smile?

Licorice Cookie
"SH, don't cry now." He'll try to comfort you in any way possible. Mostly awkward 24/7 while doing that, but feels optimistic of what his doing to ease your anxiety.

Poison Mushroom Cookie (Platonic)
"Y/N are you okay? Did something happened?" They'll look at you with a sad face. They do respect it, if you don't really say anything. But understands you are sad. So, they asks you to take you and them for a walk. They don't really know how to ease anxiety that much, so they do their best so you'll forget what happened.

Pomegranate Cookie
"I see.. your having anxiety,hm?" She asks if you need to relax, "alright breath in and out for me." Basically, therapy. She'll just be there right next to you, if you start feeling any better.

Red Velvet Cookie
He would notice your feeling down, so he bought his pet, cake hound for you to calm you down. If that doesn't work 
Hehe, you'll have lots of comforting from your boyfriend!

Clover Cookie
Noticed how your feeling down more than usual, would notice why. So he lets you lean on his shoulder and be prepared to get lots of affection from Clover Cookie! Would spend his time with you til you get better. Maybe a song.

Herb Cookie
Hugs, affection, pats. Breath in's and out's with him. Would not leave by your side.

Vampire Cookie
Not helping much. But willing to help you.

Mint Choco Cookie
This cookie will literally give you, flowers. Neither way or plays his violin to calm you down. Bunch of affection. He'd hang out with you or just stay by your side.

Sparkling Cookie
LOTSS OF COMFORTS FROM HIM, He will smile at you and tell you are doing great. After his job you two talk with eachother.

Parfait Cookie
She's perfecttt, she'll hug you and tell you some words that are honest as candy that she pats you. She offers you things!

Raspberry Cookie
She notices that your having a hard time and she'll do anything to make you feel better, anything. She's suddenly generous extra for you. Clears up her schedules for you both.

Espresso Cookie
He feels awkward to you lol but he'll make you coffee and then, "alright. I'm listening." He seems to not talk much but he's a good listener.

Latte Cookie
"Hey Dear, I noticed that your anxiety appeared. Would you like to talk about it?" She responses with love and honest answers. After that you two go to a beautiful scenery maybe a mini date just together?

Strawberry Crepe Cookie (Platonic)
"Oh, that's bad." They don't know anything but sweat a bit. They've never experienced this, so their awkward while talking. Energetic too that they almost forgot. "Hold on Y/n, DONT MOVE." And leaves you alone. Comes back with something and puts it on your head. Apparently, they give you a waffle headset just like theirs. "I made that for you! So you better appreciate it!"

Creampuff Cookie (Platonic)
"O-Oh! Im sorry! Would you like to hang out if that makes you feel better?" She companies you to make you feel better and she shows how much she appreciates you<3 She reads some of your or hers favorite books.

Mango Cookie (Platonic)
My boy be dragging you to his canoe
"Alright Y/n, we traveling!" While smiling. He knows your sad right now so he talks mostly ALOT to you while paddling.

Sorbet Shark Cookie (Platonic)
"ooooo!? Oooo!" You confused, so they decided to take things on the beach and give it to you. "Oooo ooo ooo!"

Twizzly Gummy Cookie
You told her about it and feel weirded out that she literally stopped screaming, she turns slowly at you. "If Anxiety was real I would kick their butt." Mumbling about it. Yay, you two hanging out together only

Mala Sauce Cookie
She's so confident to you to beat the frick of that thing. Her just being by your side at always.

Pumpkin Pie Cookie (Platonic)
She noticed, she approaches you, you told her about it, she starts worrying about you. She starts complimenting you along with Pompom. So for the whole day you three decided to go for tea and chat, and have fun. After that, she starts questioning if you feel any better today.

What does y/n say? It's up to you!

Hollyberry Cookie
"I have arrived! So Y/n, why did you call me?" After telling her how you're feeling she starts being worried about that. So she encourages you that you can do it and to believe in yourself more! "If you fail, you can always retry again!" She showers you all with love.

Pure Vanilla Cookie
He just grabs your hands and compliments! Maybe he suggests you two walking around while holding hands. You two talking about it, he's a good listener so he gives you some appreciation and how wonderful you are. Him almost giving you a speech that you can always come up to him again if you ever need to talk about how you feel.
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
1041 words! So, hows everyone doing? If you ever experienced having anxiety (like me) SHUT UP and accept that you're pretty and wonderful. Now go to bed