Chapter 10

Author : How many days or weeks was I not updating again ?

Well how many it is , I sure would be grateful if you readers have some patience inside of you .

Since the holidays are over , I will be willing to update once a week now as usually .

Warning : bad grammar mistakes , bad writing , possible fluff or even violence and inappropriate languages .

Special thanks to : @jesus_fox and @puppyleaf for the ideas of this chapters .

.

.

______________🐍🐍🐍________________

The problem with teachers is that some are strict or some are really nice but the problem is that the teacher is kinda of a nutcase for them to predict his actions , in a short word

Unpredictable is more like a personality of hangkasa .

You never really know what is in his mind / or maybe the author is just dumb to know with lack of knowledge to provide for this chapters .

Anyways , the Class 1 A students are currently struggling to keep up with the brain damage teacher .

Author : note that I never really mean the word brain damage . Hangkasa is smart despite being a wacko .

It started out that the teacher wanted  to challenge them by saying .

' if you can land a good hit at me , then I will gladly say you pass the savage trial and you don't have to stay here '

And by that great deal , all of them were eagerly trying their very best to launch an attack on the sly old man .

However even their best wasn't enough to touch hangkasa . With only random attacks , they weren't getting nowhere .

" Hehe hihi , is this children really that desperate to get out of here? " Hangkasa scratch his head like a monkey would do while easily avoiding the explosions bakugou was throwing at him .

" DIE DIE YOU OLD BASTARD !! " bakugou launched an attack but instead hit Midorya and todoroki , landing on the two boys back .

" K-kachan y-your heavy ... " Izuku felt like he wanted to cry when his old bully just smacked his already aching head .

" Shut up deku !! Not my fault that your a weakling "

Bakugou was about to stand up when todoroki grabbed his left leg and thrown him to the other mountain platform .

" I'm sorry for being rude but you attitude it's just to much " muttered todoroki while helping Midorya stand .

Bakugou only yelled curses at them while quickly getting back on attacking .

On with the others

Sero wrapped hangkasa's hands so ashido could used her acids .

" Take this ! " Mina activated her quirk

Hangkasa pulled sero's quirk and used it to his advantage .

He strongly pulled sero towards him as ashido used her quirk .

" Wait ashido no !! " sero yelled almost getting hit by the acid

Hangkasa dodge the attack with sero still with him but decided to use the poor kid to hit the other students by using his body .

' this students have remarkable power but they haven't how to used it to the fullest potential yet ' he was interrupted with his observation by Iida running him in circles with nowhere to escape .