00.

"1, 2, 3

"1, 2, 3...... 10... I am coming" five year old jisoo shout cutely and run in search of her cute little friends as they where hiding somewhere.

"Jungkook, lisa you both are out..." jisoo say pointing towards both junior duo (they are one years younger than jisoo and her besties) who where hiding behind shrubs in the park.

"Jennie... you are out too... i saw you, don't hide"cute little jisoo say happily pointing towards jennie who was hiding behind big tree in the park.

" Ohh...i thought you will not able to find me" jennie say while whining like a cute little baby.

" It's so easy for me...you know i am jisoo" jisoo say proudly and get startled when jimin come from behind and catch her.

"You are out jisoo" jimin say happily and both jimin and jennie jump while jisoo pout as she lose the game.

" Yeah jisoo is out...we win" jennie say happily and hug cute little mochi.

" It's cheating, you both are cheaters... " jisoo say while pouting angrily at them.

" Are you angry now jisoo"jimin asked on which jisoo nodded.

"Yeah, you both always team up against me...and you both always win" jisoo reason out on which both duo chuckles.

" We are sorry...jisooyaa" jennie say and hug her bestie, jimin, jungkook and lisa too join in there friendly hug.

"Let's eat ice cream, I will call Jin oppa...okk"jisoo say and run hurriedly to call her older brother who take care of jisoo and jungkook, her little brother in absence of there parents.

"Noona come fast"jungkook yell from behind and sit on the bench in the park with others.

Jisoo run towards her house which is near that park, they always went there and play after there school.

Jisoo, jennie and Jimin are close friends from there diapers days, as there parent's are best friends, they all play along, eat along in each others house, sometimes sleep along too.

"Ouch..."jisoo whimper and rub her head, as she bump into a guy who is taller and older than her.

"I am sorry, did you get hurt"that guy asked the little jisoo on which jisoo shoke her head.

"It's okk oppa, it doesn't hurt, i am fine...did you get hurt...i am sorry i was in hurry" jisoo replied and apologized him as it's her fault, as she's running hurriedly like a hurricane without minding her surrounding.

That guy look at her who was apologizing to him "I am not hurt, but don't run like that, you might get hurt okk"he say pating her back, jisoo nodded and walked back to her home which is few steps away.