Bearly Back-Up: More to Explore (Demo)

"You can open your stomach?!-and am I even allowed to take things from you?"

"It is used to store birthday gifts and oversized cakes for parties. I usually give Fazwatches out to the celebrant, yet I can request for more."

"Ohh-alright! So, do I wind it up?"

Glamrock Freddy hummed in approval.

You slowly wound up the gift, then pop it went!

Confetti flew out and the cover flew off, which you ducked in time.

"Apologies about that. They were... designed to go out that way." Glamrock Freddy nervously chuckled.

"Funky wrappers, another new thing." You concluded as you got the Fazwatch out.

You put it on your wrist and went out the elevator, followed suit by Glamrock Freddy.

"You'll need it to avoid getting lost in the Mega Pizzaplex itself. In which, I have saved you the effort of being greeted by-"

"T A K E A M A P-" Y/N heard a robotic voice from a far pestering the visitors.

"Map bot, himself." Glamrock Freddy sighed.

"T A K E I T-" The robot was stalking a man.

"Oh-uh. Thank you-very much-sh-should we go?" You whispered to him.

"H A V E A M A P-" Poor dude was running for his life.

"Yes-Best to go... unnoticed." The lead mascot agreed.

You both sneaked off to the side, with you hiding behind the tall robot in order to avoid the aggressive Map giver.