8-Chaos

3rd person's pov:

It didn’t even take a second for the youngest Miller sibling to sprint into a run. It felt like her steps didn’t even move, like she was running in place. Her heart was pounding fast, and tears were running down her already red and puffy cheeks.

When Delilah finally got close enough to her brother, she lunged herself into his embrace. She wrapped her arms so tightly around him that she didn’t even know if he could breath anymore.

She couldn’t believe it. She couldn’t believe that her broken, almost dead, self was being held by the person, she thought she was never gonnna see again. Her absolutely favorite person to hug, her absolutely favorite person in this world.

Weston kissed her head once, twice, three times, and buried his head into her ginger hair.

“You are dead, how are you, when did you, how, why, what…” Delilah kept repeating, her mind filling with thoughts faster than she could say them aloud.

“Shhh…” Weston brushed his hand through her hair. “It’s okay baby, I’m here. I’m right here.”

She didn’t want to let go of him anymore, she was scared that this was just a dream and she was gonna wake up from it. No, she was almost sure this was a dream, this just couldn’t be true.

“Are you real?” She cried, shaking her head. “Are you, please tell me, oh my god.”

“I told you it’s gonna be okay.” He whispered, his lips against her hair. “Sweetheart, do you really think I was gonna leave you here alone?”

“But you were shot.” She whispered, tears falling out of her eyes. “You were fucking shot, in front of my eyes. I saw it, Westie I saw it. It was the most horrible day in my life, this is just a dream, this is a fucking dream. You are dead.”

A tear dropped on Delilah’s forehead, as the oldest Miller sibling couldn’t stop the tears on his eyes.

His own arms were wrapped around the little girl in front of him. No, she wasn’t so little anymore, but standing there holding him dear life was a reminder that Delilah was still a kid. She was his kid, his baby.

If she thought that she wasn’t gonna let go, he wasn’t gonna let go either, for a really long time. He had made the biggest mistake in his life, the worst choices, and he didn’t know how to make it up to her, how to fix all the things he had done.

“It was fucking time, Weston.” A new voice came into the room. “We were really gonna get worried.”

When Weston lifted his face up from his heart to his little brother, Aiden smirked.

“Come here, idiot.” Weston muttered.

Aiden walked towards the two Miller siblings and joined into the heart taking hug. Weston’s other hand was still holding tightly his baby sister, but with his other hand he ruffled Aiden’s hair.

“Weston.” Now the other Miller siblings joined to the room too.

Charles held his gaze on his sister, making sure that she was okay. When the young boy, a very drunk Finn, had called him in panic to tell that some grown ass man was with Lilah, he had got quite a scare.

Weston just was quicker to get to the place, she was kept in, and lucky for them, because she wouldn’t be alive anymore if it wasn’t for him and his sixth sense.

“Lilah, honey, are you okay?” Charles asked, completely ignoring the brother he hadn’t also seen for over a year.

She didn’t response because she didn’t know what to say.