✾𝟳𝟴✾

Hours has passed by as Kanao and Y/n finally reached their locations

Hours has passed by as Kanao and Y/n finally reached their locations. They slowed their pace as they walk around, it was night time by now. The sky was a canvas, painted with beauty by God, as it was a dark blue color. The sun was gone by now as it was replaced with twinkling stars in the night sky. 

They walked through the path as the village was a quite and silent one. They could only hear the drunk cheers of old men, the hisses of the sizzling meat, and the shouts of various foods from waitresses to the chefs. The street lamps flickered weirdly as Kanao and Y/n walked silently. "Kanao-san, are you hungry?" Y/n asked. 

Kanao turned her gaze towards Y/n and nodded. "Alright, let's eat at the restaurant there, my treat," she smiled. Kanao smiled softly at her. "It's alright, I can pay for the both of us instead," Kanao said. "No, you've paid for it last time, it's my turn this time," Y/n smiled cunningly as Kanao sighed. "Alright," she said as Y/n did a small cheer. Y/n grabbed her sister's hands into her and lead her towards the restaurant. 

There were drunk people enjoying their time there, busy chefs, and sleepy children who had just finished drinking their warm broth. Y/n and Kanao walked towards the register and looked at the menu. "Welcome to Yumi and Yumu, how may I help you?" the waitress asked kindly. "We would like to place an order please, I'd like to have the um..." Y/n trailed off. 

Kanao looked over her shoulders and stared at the menu. 'I can't pick between sashimi or soba, I'll use my coin to decide,' she thought but she then a memory flashed. 

"Kanao, do you feel tired using that coin of yours all the time?" Y/n asked. Kanao looked at her, she was about to answer-- "Give me your coin," Y/n interrupted. Kanao looked at her with squinted eyes before she gave her the coin. "What a pretty coin," Y/n mumbled as she observed it. "Kanao-san, follow me," Y/n urged as she twirled the coin in her hands and grabbed it.

Kanao raised her brows. "Okay," Kanao nodded. Y/n opened the room and walked downstairs, Kanao following close behind. They reach the engawa as y/n rushed to the free space. "Now, If this lands on Heads, you won't need to use this coin anymore! If this lands on the tail, then you'll use this coin," Y/n exclaimed. Kanao's purple eyes widened. Y/n flipped the coin high up in the air. As it fell and shine in the last second, Kanao missed seeing the answer. What was it? Was it heads or tails? I couldn't see it, Kanao thought. Y/n slapped the coin once it reached her palms. She opened her hand and saw Heads. She rushed over to Kanao and showed her the coin. "It's heads! You won't need to have this coin to decide your decisions!" Y/n smiled brightly. Kanao's eyes widened again as she thought. Did she cheat? No, the coin fell fairly and she didn't turn the coin around, Kanao thought to herself.