Chapter 35: First Real Date

Alexander's POV

The waiter ushered us to an empty two seater table by the glass wall overlooking marina and the water. Glad that the place wasn't as pack as it usually is. At a distance, a couple of yacht cruising on the water.

"Thank you," I smiled at the young waiter as I acquiescently pulled my hand away from her tiny waist.

I stopped behind the chair and pulled it for her and she smiled. She took off her blue and white checkered blazer that matched her trousers, leaving her white sleeveless top that has a plunging neckline.

My heard turned around with a start, eyeing the spacious room as I spoke. "It is cold, leave the blazer on!" I blurted out without thinking.

There was a few couples that was sitting two tables away from us along the glass wall on the other side of the room.

The Rosemary&Thyme fine dining restaurant is at the top floor of the 10 story building close to the marina.

About 3 couples and a group of four ladies sitting across us and a thorn, I mean a man. They are all probably working in the same company and was here for lunch break. I caught him staring at my Clara. My teeth clamped as I narrowed my eyes at him. They guys apparently lost his interests at the girls around him. He didn't even noticed how I was killing him with my eyes.

His constant glance at Clara's direction made my blood boil.

I moved to the other side of the table.

"I'm sweating, Alex." Clara Bell frowned as she hang her blazer on the back of the upholstered chair.

My eyes dropped to the small part of her soft, silky bare breast that was peeking through that low cut neckline as she sat comfortably. I didn't notice it awhile ago since she was wearing her blazer and I was too occupied of dealing with Mrs. Ratskin's and Tammy's manipulation.

The waiter came back with a maroon leather bound menu and a clear glass belly pitcher filled with cold water and ice cubes on his other hand.

I moved the chair that was sitting across her and placed it next to her, blocking her from the man's prying eyes.

I sat and leaned my back comfortably as I willed my eyes not to detour at her soft, inviting bare part of her chest.

"Well you've got a good view now, facing the water," Clara chuckled softly, she was looking through the clear glass wall, at the water.

My eyes suddenly found its way back to her chest. Yes, I have a perfect view. My hungry eyes was staring at the curve of her breast.

I quickly pulled my eyes away and stared at her beautiful face.

"Wanna switch?" I teased but I was hoping she'll agree. Grabbing the glass that the waiter just filled up and drank it all.

"No, I'm good," she replied. That hope deflated but I shook it off.

I put down the empty glass on the table and the waiter filled it up again.

"You'll get filled up with water," she frowned.

"I haven't drank any water since I woke up this morning," I replied.

She didn't respond as she looked up at the waiter who was now standing next to us waiting for us to finish from our conversation.

"I'd like to have the garlic prawns with salad," she smiled at him.

I turned my head and looked up to meet with the waiter's eyes. "I'd take the smoke salmon. And a bottle of P3 Plenitude Brut." I said before the waiter opened his mouth.