daddy?

"my knee hurts" 

"I bet it will rosie, you went all little on me and fell over in the road" he half chuckled half tried to keep a straight face to keep her form being embarrassed. Corpse could tell he was doing nothing to help the situation when her face found it's way out of the hiding hole and gave corpse a look. The look, he knew it when he saw it that this look could get her in trouble if she wanted. Her nose scrunched up and her eyes narrowed. 

He raised his eyebrows as if challenging her. It took her a minute before she eve considered relaxing her expression. She huffed in his face and gave him a small smile to which he laughed at fully knowing she couldn't be a brat even if she tried. 

Rosie's eyes dropped from the eye contact into her lap, her face grew red with a frozen look, watching there position. Now she wasn't even close to being little Rosie and the embarrassment just grew as did he rosie cheeks.

How is he so calm?

Why hasn't he moved me? Bigger question why haven't i moved me?

Rosie internally started to freak out. She thought they were just friends so what happened to make them find such a comfortable position. 

"So are we going to anything else today or are you going to sit in my lap like a baby" he smirked at her. Moving his thumb back and forth against her back carefully bringing attention to his placement without startling her.

"Ha. Ha. Your so funny. I'm bored let's go something" she pouted.

"How about we have a snack then we can play in the snow. Properly this time with no accidents hopefully"

"Yes please, please alex now? I need to" Rosie bounced from excitement getting ready to run back out to the door.

"Mm nope," he chuckled holding her by her hips making sure she didn't make it to the door. "Firstly you need to keep off that knee for a bit because it's going to sting, secondly you need to eat before going out, okay?"

"Fine alex, but straight after?" She said with a hopeful look in her eyes.

"Sure little devil, we can go straight after"

The couple sat at the island in corpse's kitchen. Rosie had been finished for a while and now she was waiting impatiently for the older t finish his slow pace eating. Of course he was doing it on purpose, he loved seeing her puppy eyes everytime he looked up at her. Ever now and again he gave her a smirk in return for her tongue being stuck out. 

"Hurry up alex, the snows going to leave soon" 

"Don't worry brat the snow isn't going anywhere" finally he picked up his and hers plates and walked over to rinse them under the sink and soke. 

"'m not a brat you are" she huffed and folded her arms over her chest.

"mhm keep telling yourself that and it might come true. I'm going to go grab a jumper for you, it's going to be too cold out there in just that" she watched as he left to go upstairs so instead of doing nothing she raced over to the door to put her shoes on and stared out at the falling winter crystals. 

When corpse came back her eyes widened, "sorry it's one of the only clean ones i've got right now" He couldn't even get through the sentence before the jumper was pulled from his hands. 

Rosie had always wanted a corpse hoodie. When they were bought out they sold out in seconds and she didn't have time to order one. She tries to get all of her friends merch, most of the time it's free because they are friends so they can just give it to her but she didn't know corpse that log ago. 

He didn't notice through his talking until he looked down at he struggling body with no limps in the right holes. Her head was through an arm hole but at least one arm was in the right place. 

Corpse couldn't help but let out a laugh when he saw the scene infront of him. "Aww bubs what happened" he crouched down helping her head back into the right position seeing her pout now visible. 

"shosh, don' make fun of me"

"Oh I would never dare little one, don't think so low of daddy" he smirked again fully knowing what he was doing. Except she definitely didn't expect it, her face grew red and he eyes widened.

"You're not my daddy" she said bluntly.

"Yeah yeah lets go outside before the snow leaves" Rosie gasped at his comment and ran for the white carpet lyed on the floor outside. She didn't want to miss it. 

Corpse watched as the girl ran out into the road, luckily his house was on a quite road, he know there wouldn't be anyone to disturb their moment. Her body swamped in his hoodie that reached thigh length and made her hands covered by the long sleeves.

Without noticing, a ball came crushing into the back of her body and exploded all over the jacket. Her mouth fell agape and she turned to see the culprit.

"How dare you, trator" she pouted, slowly Rosie crouched to the floor, corpses eyes followed with caution and furrowed brows.

Once on the floor she moved as quickly as she could to pull all the snow into her grasp and throw it infront of her. As soon as it his his chest she was close to falling over from laughter.

"Oh how dare me? How dare you little devil" he fake scowled. 

Her face fell and silence took over her body, for a few seconds she stood quietly, then as if she didn't suprise herself, Rosie ran off giggling. 

The older laughed to himself before running after the girl again, only for her to be swept off her feet into his arms 

"Rosie I- I think we need to talk"

"'bout what?" Her innoct eyes stared up at him.