two

"Hurry up." Ms. Sana's tone changed into a softer tone and looked at me, she left the room expecting me to follow her to the office.

"N-Ne." I followed her outside on the way to the office bringing with me the papers of the class.

"Just put it here." Ms. Sana tapped the corner of her table and i put the papers there.

...

"Umm.. may i leave now ma'am?" I asked her.

"No." She smirked.

"I-I'm sorry?"

"Sit down first. I told you i'm going to talk with you right?" Ms. Sana remains standing in front of me.

"O-Oh right." I sat in front of her table.

"I'm just a substitute teacher yet i've called your attention for 2 times. Isn't it a shame?" She raised her eyebrows.

"I'm sorry, i didn't have enough sleep last night i guess." I scratched my nape.

"Sleep earlier starting today. You don't want to be reprimanded, you're lucky i was your substitute or else you're listed on the record now." She crossed her arms.

"Yes.." I simply responded and she raised her brow.

"T-Thank you ma'am." I stood up and bowed to her.

"You may leave." Ms. Sana gave me a smile.

I was about to leave the room but she said something that made me look back.

"Bye baby."

She winked?! I obliviously blushed and left the room. I headed to my friends to tell what happened.

"Oooooooohh shiiiii!!!" Jeongyeon squealed.

"Woah.." Chaeyoung mumbled.

"SHE WHAT?!?" Irene shouted.

"ARE YOU FUC-" Nayeon shouted but Irene covered her mouth.

"What the hell! Keep it down y'all !!" I told them.

"SHE LIKES YOU." Nayeon stood up.

"Stop it, she's flirting every student here." I rolled my eyes.

"Did she flirt me?" Irene sarcastically asked.

"Yeah, same Irene unnie. She never looked at me a while ago to be honest." Chaeyoung added.

"I swear, you're also her type." Jeongyeon laughed.

"Bruh, a student and teacher relationship is prohibited." Irene hits Jeongyeon's head.

"I knew it, she's gay." Nayeon chuckled.

"Obviously, just when i saw her i already felt it." Jeongyeon said.

*bell rings*

*bell rings*

*bell rings*

"Everyone, please gather at the gymnasium for further announcement." The principal announced. We all gathered there.

"What's that again?" Nayeon sighed.

"Stop complaining bruh." Jeongyeon said.

"I don't care bruh." Nayeon rolled her eyes again.

"Ugh what is it.." Chaeyoung yawned.

"Okay, this week will be our sports fest week and tomorrow is the first day. Just like the previous years, you'll need to sign up on what sports you'll be joining later. Be ready students, thank you."

"What? They should've announce it earlier. I haven't practiced yet." I pouted.

"Excuse me, we. You don't go to practices by yourself pfft." Chaeyoung said to me and i chuckled.

"Omg, i'll get to see hot varsity players again!" Nayeon squealed.

"Eww you're gay right.." Jeongyeon gave her a disgusted face.

"Yuck, i hate men." Irene crossed her arms.

"Let's go and fill up the formsss." I dragged them all to the filling up area.

They keep on teasing each other until we arrived the area, many students are on the line so we have to wait for a long one.

"Here we go again.." Nayeon crossed her arms.

"Ms. IU is not here to help us, lucky." Irene sarcastically said.

"Ooh.. we have Ms. Sana right?" Jeongyeon smirked and asked me.

"Correction, Y/N's." Chaeyoung said.

"Yah, stop it." I playfully pushed them.

"Where is she? Go and initiate her to free us from this hell line!" Nayeon pushed me to Ms. Sana who is standing next to other professors but Ms. Sana has no line in front of her.

"W-What no!-" I insisted but Ms. Sana already saw me.

"Oh Y/N?" Ms. Sana smiled at me.

_____________

to be continued.