Chapter 7

They were just talking but you couldn't hear them.

Kirishima: what was Bakugo saying? Can't tell with just the cameras in a fixed position and no sound.

All might: he's talking to his partner over the small wireless radio. You can bring that plus the building's floor plan, and this capture tape! Once you wrap this around your opponent, it shows you've captured them.

Y/n (whisper): hey pinky distracts him. I want them to fight this is boring.

Mina: the time limit is 15 minutes, and the heroes don't know where the nuclear weapon is located, right?

All might: yes!

Mina: the heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here!

All might: heroes should be able to turn tables on whatever predicament they're in. Besides...

You saw he looked at mina, this was your chance! You snuck behind all might to the center console and pressed the button.

Y/n: Guys! This is boring, stop the talking and fight! You don't have to do the whole villain speech thing Katsuki, no one cares about how your dad never came back with the milk, now fight!

All might: young gojo!

He tries to grab you but his hand stops and begins to move reaaaally slowly towards you. (gojo's infinity doesn't stop things, they just get slower the closer they get.)

All might: what's going on?!

Y/n: my quirk.

You went back beside mina. Katsuki finally attacked Izuku by launching and kicking him mid-air but Izuku blocked. Uraraka ran away but you saw Izuku wrap some tape on Katsuki's leg. Katsuki shot his arm forward and caused an explosion but Izuku dodged.

Big lips: that guy's amazing!

Tape spiderman: he's not even using his quirk!

Katsuki was going to shoot himself at Izuku but Izuku ran away making Katsuki lose him. Katsuki kept screaming while Izuku ran and Uraraka tried to find the bomb, Iida was waiting for the bomb. Izuku hid and was thinking while Katsuki looked for him.

Uraraka was hiding behind a pillar waiting looking at Iida. He seemed to take being a villain seriously and that made Uraraka laugh making Iida notice her. She told Izuku using the earpiece. Though Izuku didn't notice that Katsuki found him. He pointed a gauntlet at Izuku and began pulling a pin.

All might: young Bakugo, stop!

Katsuki pulled the pin and a giant explosion erupted. It missed Izuku but destroyed everything. It even caused an earthquake.

Knuckles: This is supposed to be a class!

All might: young man! Young Midorya!

Izuku was on the floor with his sleeve and glove destroyed. The other half of the mask was destroyed too. He looked terrified as Katsuki walked to him.

Uraraka ran at the bomb while Iida was talking to Katsuki. Iida noticed her and ran at her but Uraraka touched her hand and jumped over him. As she fell towards the bomb Iida sped up and moved the bomb. She fell and rolled over.

Knuckles: sir, you should stop them! That Bakugo's really crazy! He's gonna kill him!

All might: no... Young Bakugo, the next time you use that, I'll stop the fight, and your team will lose... To attack on such a large scale inside is inviting destruction of the stronghold you should be protecting. That is a foolish plan for both heroes and villains! You will lose a lot of points for it!

As Izuku talked to Uraraka, Katsuki flew at him while screaming. Izuku got ready to punch him but Katsuki made an explosion in front of Izuku blinding him while propelling himself above Izuku. He made an explosion in front of him to boost himself towards a blinded Izuku and explode him from behind.

Knuckles: what was that just now?

Ice boy: he doesn't look like the type to think, but he's much more subtle than I expected.

Knuckles: what do you mean?

Ice boy: he changed his course in a blast that doubled as a smokescreen and then did it again immediately.

Black-haired girl: getting in a clean hit while fighting against inertia requires fine lateral adjustments to the power of the explosions.

Kaminari: he's too talented... Too talented... Ugh...

Y/n: don't worry, Pikachu! I can beat him easily!

Kaminari: Pikachu?!

Katsuki swung his gauntlet at Izuku's elbow and hit it. He then grabbed said elbow and spun around using his explosions and slammed Izuku into the floor like what happened to him before.

Mina: this is lynching! He can capture him for this exercise by just wrapping the tape around him!

Bird dude: those are not the actions of a hero.

Kaminari: I thought Midorya was pretty amazing, too, but in terms of combat power, bakugo is definitely a ball of natural instincts.

Izuku began running away.

Mina: he's running away?

Knuckles: that's not something a man should do, but he has no choice. But something's strange... Why...?

Izuku ran to a wall and stood there as Katsuki walked over to him. Aaaaaand they began the talking again. They both jumped at each other

Knuckles: I said, this looks bad! Sir!

Y/n: they both want to do this, leave them.

Mina: but snowy!

Y/n: watch.

All might: both-

You pulled the mic to you. As Izuku shouted something making uraraka grab a pillar. Katsuki shot an explosion at Izuku but Izuku shot an attack upwards causing debris to fly up. Uraraka used the now broken pillar to smack it towards Iida, this allowed Uraraka to jump and catch the weapon.

Izuku was pretty injured and passed out you passed the mic back to all might.

All might: hero... Hero team... Wins!

Y/n: hey old man?

All might: yes?

Y/n: I want to fight Katsuki, no weapon, just fight.