ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝘼𝙃𝘼𝘿
------------------------------------------------------------

"

Mmm that shit feels so good" Sahad groaned as Na'mani sat on his bottom and gave him a massage. He had just came back from training so he can get back into shape. Turns out his physical evaluation was better than everybody thought and will be back playing like nothing ever happened.

He kept it private wanting to suprise everyone at a pop out game. To show them that Sahad Romans is back.

He and mani were now the talk of the media, many questioning whether the two are in a relationship or not. The two had never thought of putting a title onto their situationship. He was for her and she was for him. But not for long.

"Na'mani get ready at 9 for me dress classy" He said as he put on his top.

"Sahadddd you take me on way too many dates." She whined.

"It's the bare minimum dont worry soon imma show you how man supposed to treat thier woman." He winked at her making her insides go all fuzzy. She covered her face with complete shyness.

"Girl why you hiding yo face for lemme look at you" He chuckled trying to remove her hands.

"Noo stop you know what you are doing" She whined.

"What am I doing?" He said staring deeply into her eyes licking his lips knowing exactly what he was doing.

"See bye because you know what you doing at this point." She said standing up walking into his kitchen making him laugh.

"Aight I'm sorry okay?" He said walking up behind her wrapping his hands around her waist.

"Should I go live??" She questioned making him nod.

"Hey liveeeee" She cheesed.

who arms around your waist?
Sahad hiding omm
Yall so cute
sahad if you dont wife her up imma do it

"Boy shut up you aint wifing shit. She mines and I'm hers yall need to mind yalls business and stay out me and mines" He laughed laying small pecks on her neck.

theyenvy_lay has joined

"hoemygosh" Na'mani mumbled slyly rolling her eyes.

sahad come home the kids miss you

"kids?! Layla im a virgin stop spreading them damn lies." He smacked his teeth now in a bad mood.

okay but still i miss you i know you dont want that black bitch who cant even carry a baby

"Girl shut yo ass up if you dont know the full story of my miscarriage and its called melanin baby once you go black you never go back. Imagine coming for my skin knowing damn well you bleached yours." Mani stated resulting in her leaving.

"I'm so sick of her damn" Sahad mumbled making Na'mani chuckle.

Layla chatting shit on ha own live

"I dont care she bitter and is still stuck on her ex. She need to let that shit go and go on about her life. She was so pretty before and still is after bleaching ha skin, her attitude just needs to go. Way too pretty to be acting like that." Na'mani stated.

"Mama give me a 360 real quick" Sahad said leaning on the counter eyeing Na'mani intensly.

Mani confusedly turned around resulting in him slapping both of her ass cheeks and gripping them.