Hey, again.

Third person POV

Italics are thoughts

The curse she was so desperately trying to escape from kept coming closer and closer. Though it had some hesitation, being as she is the queen of curses, her new aura is strong. 

Clutching the finger in her hand for deer life she runs to try and get out of the field, but the curse wont give up that easily, with a lot of speed it runs right in front of the queen, reaching out to take the finger back.

She quickly slides underneath it and continues her run, finally escaping the field.

'one down, 19 more to go'

---------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip 1000 years

Big time skip I know, but I just want to get to where we meet the other sorcerers and stuff. 

Before we continue I just want to explain somethings. One, Y/n has been training her ass off for the past 1000 years so she will be a little OP. (The title of the story is ¨weak¨ but after 1000 years of nonstop training, wouldn't you be OP too? She still isnt as strong as Sukuna or Gojo though.)

She has also gotten use to modern times and has picked up hobbies

Next paragraph below is important

And Two, im going to explain her ability. (I just came up with it) 

Y/n has the ability to copy others. And it doesnt have to be something real. For example, if she were to watch a tv show where someone had powers, she could copy it and use it whenever she wants later. Does that make sence?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n is walking threw an ally near a school because she feels an extreme presence at said school. Shed only collected two fingers in the past thousand years. With her training and all it was pretty hard to look for more, also considering the fact that she has been alone. But now, her name is well known as the queen of curses. 

Walking up to the school, the presence of the cursed object is getting stronger, but she also senses four other presences, both human, and they seem like they are in trouble.

She starts running up to the school, threw the hallways and to wear the curse and the kids where. The h/c girl sees a black haired male in a jujutsu sorcerers uniform trying to fend off the curse, and two other kids, a boy and a girl, in the corner trembling. 

She decides to tend to the curse first. Except before she could, a pink haired male crashed threw the window kicking the curse across his face. 

Impressive

¨What are you doing? you are going to get yourself killed!¨ The raven haired male screamed to the pinkette.

Is that? no. its not him.

Deciding to make her presence known, she runs forward and lunges at the curse, taking out her newly bought katana, lacing it in cursed energy and slicing the curses head off.

¨Who are you?¨ The black haired male asked.

¨No one important.¨ She said as she turned around, fully facing him.

She felt another curses presence above them, but before she could react it kicked the three out of the building, landing on a hard brick floor, or technically its a roof... 

¨Both of you stay back! Ill handle this.¨ The black haired boy said to both Y/n and the pinkette.

¨Yeah, not a chanc-¨ Before the e/c eyed girl could finish her sentence, the pinky decided to be a dumbass and run to the curse in attempt to kick it, but he failed, and ended up getting caught. 

The black haired male turned to look at me again, ¨My name is Megumi Fushiguro, and I need you to leave.¨

¨Nice to meet you Fushiguro-san but not a chance.¨

Looking back to the pinkette, we saw him throw Sukunas finger in the air and, eat it?

¨WHAT!¨

next thing she sees is the curses arm explode. thats not something you see everyday... wait. does that mean?

Landing, the pinky's voice got deeper as he said ¨Where are the women and children?¨ before laughing like a maniac. 

Y/n POV

that is most definetly him.

The male whos name I still dont know, ripped off his shirt. I was about to speak up before he turned back to how he was.

¨That was discusting¨ He looked back to me and Fushiguro.

¨Hi, im Yuji Itadori!¨ 

I just waved before another male, with albino hair appeared. WHATS UP WITH ALL THESE MEN?

¨Now, where is the cursed object?¨ The blindfolded man asked.

Itadori raised his hand and said ¨I think I ate it...¨

¨HAHHAHAHAHHAH, good one!¨ the white haired man said.

¨No, Gojo hes telling the truth.¨ Fushiguro stepped in.

¨Oh?¨ And at that very moment he noticed me. Its weird considering I have a very strong aura and I wasnt even trying to conceal it, and he only noticed me now.

Next thing I knew, he was right behind me, holding my arm behind my back and his mouth right next to my ear.

¨Now now, what is another curse doing here? standing, waiting?¨ He asked.

At the mention of curses, both Itadori and Fushiguro looked at me.

¨I dont know, just looking around, killing curses, the usual.¨ 

¨Well I guess I just have to kill you.¨

¨I wouldnt really advise trying. Besides, im not here to hurt anyone¨

¨I dont believe you!¨ he replied back.

¨Gojo, its true, she saved us from the curse.¨

With that he let me go and walked back over to Itadori.

¨Can you swap out with Sukuna?¨

¨huh?¨

¨The cursed object you swallowed, can you swap out and come back in ten seconds?¨ 

¨Sure¨ Itadori switched with Sukuna.

¨huh? that brat switched?¨ Sukuna  than noticed Gojo and started to attack, with Gojo only dodging. 

¨I have a student watching so, im going to show off a little.¨ Gojo than started a little battle with Sukuna.

After ten seconds Itadori came back.

¨Interesting.¨ Gojo whispered.

He than poked Itadoris forehead and knocked him out.

¨You! your coming with us too!¨ Gojo told me.

Time skip to when Itadori wakes up.

¨Good morning, I talked to the council and they said that you have to be exicuded. Either that or we can make you eat all 20 fingers and than get exicuded, your choice.¨ damn, right to the point. 

¨Ill eat the fingers first. I want to live.¨ 

¨Excellent!¨ 

A mouth than formed on Itadoris cheek.  Weird

¨Y/n? Is that you?¨ said the mouth

Guess he noticed me

¨Hi, again.¨

Word count 1040

unedited

(A/n)

That was really rushed sorry!