16.

Anna's POV:
Last night I booked a flight for, Charlotte and I to go on a small but romantic vacation for a few days before, Christmas day starts to get even closer.

I'm going to surprise her when she wakes up but for now, I'm getting our suitcases filled with some clothes, appropriate for the amount of days that we'll be staying there for.

I packed some clothing that was suitable for nights out, dinner dates and for swimming because there's going to be a huge pool at the hotel we'll be staying at.

Charlotte, finally woke up as I saw her sit up, rubbing her eyes. "What are you doing?" she asked in her raspy morning voice. I walked over to her and kissed her soft, pink lips.

We pulled back after a few seconds. "Packing. I booked a flight to Hawaii for us. We're going to be staying there until the twenty-fourth". Charlotte's eyes widened as she jumped out of bed, jumping around in excitement.

I grabbed ahold of her hands, stopping her from what she was doing. "When are we leaving?" I kissed her again.

"At five pm. Your parents already know that we're leaving and they agreed on it" she smiled at me and pecked my lips again. "I'm so excited".

———

"I'm getting a shower, wanna join me?" Charlotte asked as we was in her bedroom after being downstairs with her parents and, Roland for quite a few hours.

"Well I can't say 'no' to an offer like that when I get to see your perfect body" she slapped my arm as I noticed her face start to redden. "It's not that perfect".

"Yes it is, everything about you is perfect, not only your body but your personality, your smile, your beautiful eyes when they sparkle and your laugh. Your body isn't always the most important thing, but it is to me because it's perfect" she smiled at me and pecked my lips.

"I'm glad that you like my old insecurities" I rubbed her light pink cheeks, softly going in a circle with my thumb as I had a smile on my face. "I love your old insecurities".

———

"We've got half an hour until we leave. Do you want something to eat" Charlotte, nodded her head to what I said. "Yeah, you" I chuckled and ran my fingers through her hair, softly and gently.

"We haven't got time for that but we will once we get to Hawaii" Charlotte, took a deep breath as she sighed. "Okay, but for real now, can we get a sandwich or something, I'm starving" I laughed at the sudden change of tone at the end as she whined.

"Of course we can" I pecked her lips then we both stood up and walked downstairs, holding hands. "What do you want in this sandwich?" Charlotte, shook her shoulders.

"What ever you get me" I made a ham and cucumber sandwich then served it to, Charlotte as she was sitting at the table waiting for it to be done.

"Here you go ma'am" she smiled at me. "Thank you, my beautiful girl".

———

After a while, we went back downstairs after getting some things ready for the flight. Just the bare minimum like, chargers, toiletries, toothpaste and brush plus a neck pillow so we don't have to use what ever they have on the plane.

"I'm going to miss you so much" Charlotte said as she hugged her mom before we leave. "I'm going to miss you more" Sarah said with tears in her eyes as she pulled away from the hug. Charlotte then went to her father.

"Bye father, I'm going to miss you" he rubbed her back, in circles. "Me too, darling. Have a nice vacation the both of you" I nodded my head to what he said.

After that, Charlotte went to her brother, Roland and hugged him as well, saying once again that she's she's going to miss him like she did with her parents.

"Ready to go" Charlotte, nodded her head. "Okay" I put a bag on my shoulder as she did the same. "I'm going to take good care of your daughter. We'll see you all soon" I said then hugged everyone.

———

We arrived at the airport and went through security, got our bags checked then waited for our flight which took an hour. Any second now they should be announcing that we can get on the plane.

"If your flight is to Hawaii, the plane is ready for boarding" the announcer said over the telecom. Charlotte and I stood up and put our bags onto our shoulders, walking over to the gate.

We went through the tunnel and got to the plane, kissing our hand then tapping it for good luck. "I'm so excited" Charlotte, whispered to me. "I know you are".

The flight assistant welcomed us as we went past her, going to our seats but looking back and smiling. The only reason that we didn't say anything back was because there was a huge queue behind us, that we didn't want to hold up.

"You're gonna love what I've got planned for us" Charlotte, nodded her head. "Everything with you is amazing" she pecked my lips.

———

We arrived at the airport in Hawaii, after a very long eleven hour flight. We slept most of the time due to us being extremely busy beforehand.

Charlotte and I got our suitcases and headed out of the entrance as we ordered a cab to the hotel we're staying at, The Ritz.

"Hey" the cab driver said to us then he started to help us put our lounge into the trunk. "Thank you" Charlotte said as I nodded my head. "Yes, thank you". We got into the cab and then he started driving.

Charlotte, put her head onto my shoulder. "I'm so tired" she said in her cute sleepy voice. "We slept most of the time on the plane, how are you still tired" I said, chuckling through my words.

Charlotte, shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, I just am" I ran my fingers through her hair. "Okay, we'll get some rest as soon as we get to the hotel" she nodded her head as I heard her breathing start to slow down as she was relaxed.

I chuckled and carried on running my fingers through her hair, gently. After about, ten maybe fifteen minutes, we arrived at the hotel.

"Charlotte" I shook her to wake her up as she fell asleep on me, during the ride. Her body jerked as she was shocked from the sudden movement. "Sorry.." I kissed her forehead. ".. We're here".