Chapter 40 {bliss}

When love is real it finds a way...

Catalaiya's pov:

After snorkelling, we spent the rest of the evening by the beach. We ate dinner on the beach and around 8 pm, we walked back to our cabins. Before we separated our ways, Alicia hugged me while Adam and Aziel did a strange handshake before bro-hugging each other.

Aziel and I reached the front door and I opened it. As expected, it was dark inside. Aziel walked in first to turn on the lights, well, that was what I thought he would do but instead, he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, before closing the door.

"What are you-"

I stopped talking when I saw a yellowish light in the corner of the living room. I looked attentively and I noticed that they were red candles.

I felt his hand on my lower back, pulling me lightly toward the bedroom. A low gasp escaped my lips as I looked at the decorated bedroom. There was a path of red petal roses on the floor, leading to the bed. There were candles on the bedtables, on the ground, near the doorway... There was also a red heart made with petals on the bed.

"How about we go to the pool and enjoy some red wines," he said, closed to my ear, his breath falling on my neck.

"W-we have red wines?" I asked as I turned to look at him. He was really close to me.

He chuckled lowly, "It's a honeymoon suite after all,"

I felt my cheeks heat up and I was grateful that the room was dark.

"Ok,"

We both walked to the pool and indeed there were two red wines in a bucket of ice with two red wine glasses on a tray by the pool.

"Why don't you get comfortable while I open the bottle," he suggested.

I nodded. He went to open the bottle while I removed my shorts and my shirt. I already had my bikini on since we went snorkelling and it was the same black bikini with gold straps. I walked to the steps and walked into the pool.

The water was cold.

I stopped by the edge, looking at Aziel pouring the red wine into the glass.

He handed me one of the glasses before joining me in the pool. He stood by my side, our back against the edge and we cheered, lightly tapping our glasses together.

We spent the next hour, drinking and talking about random things. We finished one of the bottles and we were tipsy.

"We stayed a little too much in the water today," Aziel commented as he glanced at his hand. I looked at mine and it looked like my skin has shrink.

"We should probably take a shower and go to bed," I suggested and he nodded.

We walked out of the pool. He went to pick up the tray and the glasses while I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I put on my pjs and since i had to dry my hair, I let him walk to the shower while I stay by the counter drying my hair. When I was done, I comb it and tied it in a messy bun.

"Are you done?"

I shift my gaze from the mirror to the side on Aziel. I did a double-take when I saw him and my eyes roamed down his naked chest. He only had a towel around his waist and it was low, I could see the v-line.

He cleared his throat and I looked up at him, to see a light smirk on his lips. His hair was wet and the water was dripping onto his forehead.

"Weren't you the one who said that staring is rude," he said amused as he crossed his arms on his chest.

Damn the muscles...

"I- no. I wasn't staring." I lied.

"You weren't?" He asked and I shook my head no.

He uncrossed his arm and took a few strides toward me, making me back up against the wall. He took his opportunity to put his hands upon the wall, caging me. He leaned his face down, close to mine.

"You can stare, I don't mind." He smiled and my eyes went down to his lips before looking back at him.

Just kiss me already.

I don't know if it was me talking or the wine talking but either way, I wanted more of him...

He leaned toward my neck. I closed my eyes when I felt his open kisses on my skin. A moan escaped my lips when he suddenly bite on my soft spot.

He pulled away, looking down at me his eyes darker than usual, "Should I continue?"

Oh lord... yes.

I reached to wrap my arms around his neck and pulled him down before crashing my lips against his. He seemed to understand my answer and he kissed me harder. I felt his hand on my back, going down. He suddenly lift me off the ground by grabbing the back of my thigh, I squealed at the sudden change of gravity and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He bit my lower lips and I opened my mouth, letting him take control. His hands rested on my butt. I felt him move and soon my back touched the soft mattress of the bed. He briefly pulled away, grabbing the edge of my pjs' shirt. He swiftly pulled it up and threw it somewhere in the room. He settled himself between my legs, lowering onto me.

"Beautiful," He smiled as he looked down at me. I smiled, pulling him into another kiss.

This time, I let my hands roam his chest purposely running my finger on his side making him shiver. He trailed his kisses on my neck, my jawline making his way down on my chest.

He moved lower and when he kissed my thigh, I knew that this night was going to be memorable and long.

It was a fucking bliss.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah