Tired.

A older woman brushed her hair back. Her loose gray hairs made it even better as she pushed them back. Her lipstick was beautiful, a nice vibrant shade of red. Of course she's a beauty, a beauty that Raven can't get over.

Darla looked over at Lily.
"If you keep staring hun people will definitely know we are dating." She gave a chuckle. That accent made Lily flutter. A soft old aged souther accent.

Lily looked away. "Sometimes Darla you're beautiful. Your so blinding I hope you know that."

"I do, that's why we are here. In this huge store, picking out a nice ring for you and I."

Lily adjusted. "Well sometimes I think it's better that we just tell the world.. and not just keep it some stupid secret."

Darla looked back at the rings. "Well Lily honey, I would like the world to pick up on hints, it keeps them wondering what a young woman like you is doing with an old beauty like me!" She said with a bit of enjoyment.

"And Lily, in the rich world you keep them guessing, the more they guess the more coverage you get, the more deals you get, the more money you get."

Lily rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah.. but you ever not wanna be in the spotlight Darla? I mean you gotta be tired at some point.."

Darla didn't respond, only a few moments later she grabbed Lilys hand and placed the ring on her ring finger. "Ah fits like a charm don't it?"

Lily nodded and leaned in for a kiss which Darla greatly accepted.

"I like the gem in it, shows them I'm not so petty with my money now don't it." She giggled as Lily nodded.

"Come on, I got us a reservation at the local hotel, and they have us a private spa waiting. I also have that wonderful surprise for you~.."

Lily's look brightened as she knew what this meant. Even if Darla was old she wasn't much of a sex addicted but when she was ready for sex she always hinted at it and that just made Lily love her even more.

[They went to check out the rings, walking down the street talking about daily things, gossip, their life. As they made their way to the hotel it started to rain Lily quickly covering Darla. A true woman she was, a pioneer woman she would have been.]

Darla and Lily walked in through the door. A doorman helped them with their bags. A woman at the desk waved to Darla as she smiled waving back.

Not before long they headed up to their room, after settling down and changing they made their way to their own spa.

"Its really nice Darla, I love it."

"I knew you would honey, had my manager pick this place with you in mind."

Darla closed the spa door and locked it. The open bathroom was spacious, a large warmth pool at the side.

Darla made her way over as Lily followed.
Darla undid her robe, she let it fall so delicate, Lily watched her now naked spouse, she was curvy, not even the wrinkles were noticeable. She ways kept her body in shape. Lily followed along undoing her own robe.

Darla gently slipped in as well as Lily. "Geez.. it's so hot."
"You'll get used to it, it ain't nothing but a pinch helps with the stress." She said moving over to be closer to Lily.

"Darla, can I ask you something?"
Darla leaned in. "No." she whispered against her lovers lips as she leaned in kissing Lily with surprise."

Darla let her long slender hands feel in the water, her hands brushing up against Lily's legs, and her inner thigh.
Lily gave a shakey moan.

"Ah- ah- D-darla~"

Darla kissed her harder as she pushed her fingers up against her vagina, gently rubbing her clit which Lily responded with a jolt pushing away from the kiss.

"O-oh god.." She melted, leaning back as Darla rubbed, using her index and middle finger to penetrate her.

Lily could only break into louder moans holding onto Darla as Darla smiled.
"You like that don't you my little Pioneer..~?"

Lily nodded quickly as she tensed up feeling close. "Ah ah- not yet- either you beg or you wait."

Lilly bit her lip hard as she gave an anger expression. She held on as she grabbed Darlas hand. "Oh such a patient little thing...."

Darla removed her hand and stood up out of the bath, making her way to a small table and pulling one strap on. "We have yet to try this toy darling..~"

Lily looked over still in a slight daze. "Mhm.." Lily looked at Darlas beauty, even with a male shaft its like it doesn't change her at all.

Darla came back to the bath, getting in. "Sit on my lap." Lily followed along, Darla grabbing her hips and gently rubbing the rubber strap on against her clit. 

Lily grinded against her lovers shaft. Darla looked up at her admiring her perky breast and slim build. "You're so pretty Lily dear..~" 

Lily closed her eyes. "Hush.. I- I don't wanna cum to you're comments like last time." This sent Darla into a laugh as she used the liquid soap to lube up the shaft. "It was funny, I enjoyed how you gripped my head like a basketball, I couldn't breath! Hahah!"

Lily slipped the shaft in as she moaned out gently leaning down to kiss Darla, Darla moved up starting to thrust slowly. Darla fondled Lilys breast. Lily let out soft moans, they flowed like water Darla couldn't help but plant kisses along her chest sucking, leaving hickeys and marks. 

Lily moans only grow louder as she rode Darla's rubber shaft. 

"Gosh Lily.. baby.."

Lily covered her mouth as she arched her back, Darla holding her hips before forcing her down.

"Ah! Darla!~" She moaned out, climaxing against the rubber shaft. Darla bit her lip grinning and giving little chuckles. 

After a while Lily got off of the rubber shaft laying up against Darla. Darla rubbed Lilys back, letting her fingers trail up along her spine. 

"Was this enjoyable Lily...?"

Lily slightly dazed layed against Darla's large breast and nodded. "Mhm.."

Darla kissed her head gently. "Good.."

(I hope you enjoyed the first entry, I have a lot to learn when it comes to writing Lemons and what not. But the next story will be in the Next day or few days. If you'd like to commission a story you can check out my twitter and send a DM my way. Twitter At: lewdcorn18)