1: Tessa

"Tess!" Will called as he embraced me. "I've missed you so much."

He had gone away for a few days, to New York for some business with the conclave there.

"I missed you so much too." I said back while smiling and giving him a peck on the cheek.

We walked back into the Institute, and Will had taken my hand.

"How's our little one doing?" He asked.

"Their doing good, but kicking me quite a bit." I replied amused.

Will and I had gotten married two years ago, and now we were expecting a little boy or girl. We saw Jem every once and awhile, though Will and I spoke of him often. Charlotte and Henry had asked us to run the Institute now, so Will and I were usually very busy.

It had also been two years since we had come back from the future. In that time Cecily and Gabriel, and Gideon and Sophie had gotten married. Gideon and Sophie we're currently in Spain, with their one year old daughter.

Will and I had sat down in the library. He started to tell me all about his adventures with the conclave in New York, when we got interrupted.

"Master Will, Miss Tessa, there are people at the door." Brigitte said then she left.

Will and I walked to the front doors of the Institute, and there stood Charlotte and Henry.

"Tessa! Will!" Charlotte exclaimed and went and hugged the both of us.

"Where's Charles?" I asked while hugging Henry.

"He's at home with a my parents." Henry said. "I have news for us all. Cecily and Gabriel should be here soon."

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and Cecily and Gabriel walked in. Immediately Will's eyes lit up at the sight of his sister. I smiled, I had always thought his affection for Cecily was adorable.

"Cecy." He said and went to hug her.

He then nodded to Gabriel politely, and came back and took my hand again. Will had warmed up a bit to Gabriel ever since he got married to Cecily, but they still fought sometimes. Everyone said their hellos and we all went to the library.

Everyone took a seat and Henry stood up, and made his announcement.

"I think I can take us back to future." He said.

"What?" Will said startled. "We're going back?"

"That is, if we all want to." Henry added.

"Yes! I want to." Cecily exclaimed.

"Me too." I said.

"Woah let's think about this for a second." Gabriel said. "What if we can't come back for awhile, like last time?"

"Lightworm's got a point." Will said, using his nickname for Gabriel.

Cecily glared at Will. "I am a Lightworm now too, William."

"I know, don't remind me." Will groaned sadly.

"Let's take a vote." Charlotte said, her consul-ness side coming in." All in favour of going to future, raise your hand."

Everyone's hand went up.

"Well then that was easy. Ok everyone line up and we'll go." Henry said.

We all lined up and we went through the portal, as we had years before.