27: Be Mine (Lemon)

Warning! This oneshot has sexual content in it, you've been warned!

Quirk: Bunny

Requested by: 12mmxoxo112

 Shoto Todoroki was handsome, everyone knew that, but he was quiet. He barely spoke to anyone, and had a constant serious expression which intimidated me a little, but I saw more in him. I wanted to get to know him, and tried to speak to him multiple times but the conversations were always cut short as he never seemed interested in talking. We were partnered together for the battle trial exercise which made me think we'd get to know each other a little better, but he simply told me to stand back.

I folded my arms as he froze the building, him then stepping inside and telling me to wait outside because it'd be too cold for me inside and that I'd just get in the way. I huffed but did as I was told, however my actions resulted in me getting a low mark for the exercise. After we received our marks from Aizawa I went up to Todoroki to ask how he did, and he simply said that he did fine. "I ended up getting a low grade," I told him, showing him my sheet. "I think it's because I stayed outside like you told me to instead of going inside where I could've helped," I wanted to make him feel something, and possibly apologise to me but I was slightly irritated by his response.

"Oh," he said, not even bothering to look up at me. Feeling a little dejected, I went to sit down at my desk and refused to look back at him. I had hoped he would've apologised, but realistically I didn't have to listen to him during the exercise. I could've insisted on being beside him, but I just did as was told.

Throughout the first few weeks of UA, I found that he didn't really speak to anyone. He was a little bit of a loner, only talking when spoken to. I wondered if he was shy, but he seemed too stern to be shy. He had quite a serious and intimidating expression despite his handsome features, yet I still couldn't help but let my cheeks heat up whenever I was around him.

When the USJ incident came, he and I were warped together by the purple mist villain, and ended up in the landslide part of the stadium. It was the first time we were alone since the battle trial exercise, so I was a little nervous especially as he seemed so on edge. "Do you see anyone?" He asked, catching me off-guard.

"I don't see anyone... but I hear them," my large bunny ears twitched as I tried to focus my attention.

"Where?" He asked sternly. I glanced at him, him staring at me with intensity which out me off slightly.

"E-er... behind the buildings," I gestured to the many fallen buildings in front of us that were spread out across the muddy terrain.

"Stand behind me," he said and I crossed my arms, slightly irritated. "Just do it."

I rolled my eyes, knowing he was clever enough to have a plan so I stuck to it and did as was told. Suddenly the villains all jumped out from their hiding spots and ran straight towards us, but in the blink of an eye they were covered in ice. My mouth fell open as Todoroki stood there, mist coming off of the right side of his body. He had avoided sending any ice backwards meaning that I wasn't affected, but all of those in front of us were now frozen in blocks of ice. Silently Todoroki walked forward, through the many frozen villains who could do nothing but watch us walk past them.

I heard a sudden crack from behind us, it sounded like ice breaking, and I knew straight away that a villain was about to jump us from behind. I patted Todoroki's shoulder quickly, then ducked as he turned quickly, reached out and grabbed the spear the villain was about to impale us with, freezing the villain and knocking him to the ground. Shoto carried on walking, and it was fair to say that his power astounded me. He looked to be deep in thought however, and seemed the type that could assess a situation in the blink of an eye and have it all planned out. He was definitely among the best in the class, if not the school.