chapter 3

The next day, I wake up feeling frustrated. Dana and I had sex last night but like always once he finishes it's done and he goes to sleep. Dana is still sleeping next to me since I woke up earlier than usual. I check my phone and see a message from Ryujin.

Anon: Good morning. I hope dinner last night was fun!

Me: Why are you up? Isn't it like 4 am there?

Anon: I have work. I wake up at 4 to get ready and eat breakfast. I leave my house around 5 or 5:15 since it's like a 35 minute drive.

Me: wow I don't know how you do that.

Anon: You get used to it. Any big plans for today?

Me: The usual. Taking care of Eva but I actually have work tonight so there's that.

Anon: I see. How was dinner last night?

Me: it was alright. My boyfriend pretty much ignored me and talked to his friend but Eva was with us so at least I had company. Then Dana and I had sex last night.

Why did I share that!?! I internally scream at myself.

Me: I'm sorry that's probably TMI.

Anon: lol it's good. I understand. We're adults and have needs.

Me: Yeah it sucks when your needs doesn't get satisfied.

I curse at myself more. I'm talking to a stranger about my sex life. Ryujin didn't reply. I probably scared him away. Good going Yeji.

I go back to sleep for a little bit then I wake up again a few hours later. Dana is gone so I go to Eva's room to get her dressed and feed her breakfast.

I don't bother checking my phone because I'm kinda sad that Ryujin didn't reply to me. I did my morning routine with coffee and playing with Eva. Feed her lunch then put her down for her nap.

I finally grab my phone to text Dana and remind him that he has to watch Eva tonight because I'm working. I smile when I see a message from Whisper hoping it's Ryujin.

Anon: Sorry I didn't reply. I had to drive to work but he doesn't satisfy you? What kind of a boyfriend is that?

Me: it's okay. I figured I scared you away. And no he doesn't. He thinks of himself a lot. I remember when I was 9 months pregnant and I had to change my own tires on my car.

Anon: WHAT!? You were pregnant! Wtf is wrong with him. I'd kick his ass if I was there.

Me: haha oh well. I'm used to it.

Anon: That's not good. You shouldn't be used to it. You were pregnant.

I smile when he shows his caring side.

Me: it is what it is. But I can't really leave him since I won't survive by myself and be able to support Eva. Maybe he's right I won't find anyone who will accept me like he does.