Monty

You took a few days off to recover, although it didn't help much. You barely slept you, nightmares almost a constant now and you kept... hearing and seeing things. You constantly had to fight off what you assumed were intrusive, yet violent, urges and thoughts.

You didn't like it. In fact it scared you. You weren't the violent type and you had to convince Riley to keep y/d/n for a while. You didn't tell he why or not the real reason why. But you didn't know what was wrong with you.

You wanted to just chalk it up to being your head injuries but... that didn't feel right.

Either way though, you did your best to fight off your inner battles and came back to work with a purpose. Well more so just a goal in mind.

When you weren't struggling with yourself, You had been thinking about your friends during your days of recovery. On thing in particular you were thinking about was when you had helped clean the glamrocks rooms and your conversation with Monty oddly came Into focus.

You helped Freddy already. Perhaps you could help Monty with whatever made him agry. Maybe get him to open up and tell you why he was so angry to begin with. So that was your plan. To get closer to Monty and help him just relax.

You pulled up to the pizzaplex, and you could see your boss quickly drive away upon seeing your car. He Must be in a hurry to get home.

Which was fine. You didn't really wanna talk to him.

You entered the building and were immediately ambushed with hellos and welcome backs from the glamrocks who all had been eagerly awaiting your return.

You were astonished to say the least.

"Uhm well hi guys!" You smiled

And Chica unable to hold back any longer squealed and gave you a big hug.

"Oh my gawd y/n I've missed you! K was so worried because we didn't even get to really see if you were okay! And then ploop you were gone for a few days and im just so glad to see you're okay!" Chica spoke very quickly and you barely managed to understand her. It didn't help that hurt hug kept getting tighter and tighter.

This girl does not know her own strength.

"Chica" Freddy warned, coming to your rescue as usual.

"Hehe sorry" she said releasing you.

"Well as you can see I'm fine, I just needed to let my body heal a bit."

"We understand." Freddy assured.

Though you couldn't see it, Monty rolled his eyes at the bear.

"Good to see ya alive and well sweet cheeks" Monty smirked.

Freddy glared at him when he said 'sweet cheeks' not liking the nickname. Or maybe he just didn't like anyone else giving you a nickname. Or maybe he just didn't like the nickname coming from Monty.

He wasn't sure honestly. He just knew he didn't like it.

But he shook it off and stepped closer to you reaching his hand out to hand you something.

It was the scanning tablet.

"I made sure to grab this for you Superstar! Perhaps I can accompany you again but with your patrole too and not just the sitting in the office part of your job."

You were about to agree. You always enjoyed Freddy's company but you paused and glanced at Monty. As much as you missed Freddy, which by the way was a weird thing to admit, you had come here with the intention of bonding with Monty.