You/Sachiko Juraku - Emotions Part 1

Sachiko looked at you from afar, wishing that there was a way to approach you without scaring you off

Sachiko looked at you from afar, wishing that there was a way to approach you without scaring you off. Any attempts that she had made to spend some time with you, resulted in you quickly excusing yourself and taking off. She had even been desperate enough to ask Mikura to befriend you but that also resulted in a huge failure.

"What am I doing wrong, Mikura? I've done everything I could to get her to talk to me but she just turns me away."

"You haven't done anything wrong, Ms. Juraku! It's her. She's the one who has a problem. I heard that she likes to be alone. Even if she didn't like being alone, they all keep away from her because of her emotionless expression. It scares them."

"It doesn't scare me. I think she looks beautiful. I'm going to make her talk to me if it's the last thing I do."

Sachiko drags Mikura along to find you. She had a plan and it was going to work. If it didn't, she would resort to extreme measures.

X

"No. I don't gamble."

"I'm not asking you to gamble with Ms. Juraku. She's demanding for you to gamble with her. If you don't do as she says...."

You roll your eyes, annoyed that you were being bothered yet again. You kept to yourself for a reason. You hated the academy and all the maniacs who gambled. You've been trying to leave the academy for months but your parents refused. The least you could do to keep your sanity was avoid everyone and their gambling. As long as you paid your student council fees, you would be fine.

"What is she going to do? Make me a housepet? Well she can't. I don't owe anyone anything. So if you'll excuse me."

You turn around to head out of the room but she grabbed your arm to stop you. Sachiko had ordered her to get you to the room with whatever means it was necessary.

"Let go of me, freak!"

You're about to hit her but she stops your arm.

"You're lucky that Ms. Juraku likes you."

You shiver at the cold tone in her voice. You had never seen her as a threat but now she was scaring you. Her grip tightened in your arm and she began to drag you along.

X

You couldn't believe she was strong enough to drag you all the way to the room you assumed Sachiko was.

"Let me go!"

She finally lets you go after shoving you in the room. You quickly race to get out of the room but she slammed the door in your face and held it so you wouldn't be able to open it.

"I'm glad you could join me. Please sit."

You turned around with you back against the door. The smile she was giving you freaked you out and you wanted nothing more than to be miles away from her. You couldn't understand why she never left you alone.

"No. I think I'll stay here."

Sachiko shrugs her shoulders as she shuffles the cards, not bothered about the fact that you weren't listening. There was nowhere for you to go so one way or another, you were going to be forced to listen to her.

"Alright. Then suit yourself. I don't have anywhere to be."

X

It's not for another hour that you crack. She smiles as you take a seat and you do your best to ignore it. You knew nothing good was going to come out of this.

"I know you're not my biggest fan so I propose a bet. If I win, I leave you alone. If you lose, you become my personal pet."

You look down at the cards that had already been set up. Alarms were ringing all over this but you had no choice. Sachiko had backed you into a corner. You had to accept the gamble or else you would never leave. At least you had a 50/50 chance of being left alone.

"Fine. Lest just get this over with."

"As you wish."

X

You looked at Sachiko's card and then back to yours. Even if you managed to pull highest card out of the deck, you wouldn't be able to beat her. There was no way she could've gotten such high cards without cheating. There wasn't even any cards below 5.

"No. No. No! That's no possible! You must've cheated somehow!"

Sachiko gasps, offended that you would even accuse her of cheating.

"Me? Cheat? I would never. I won fair and scare. And that means...." As if she already knew that she was going to win, she pulls out a collar attached to a leash. "You're finally mine."

You quickly get out of your chair and rush to the doors, attempting to open them again. You attempt to open them but they don't budge.

"This isn't fair! Open the door, Mikura!"

You get no reply. Sachiko comes up behind you, blocking you with her body to keep you from escaping.

"I said that you're mine, (y/n)." Unable to move, she quickly puts the collar on. "Now all's right with the world. Don't worry, I'll take good care of you, darling."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Sayaka I... - Traitor Part 2

???? - Tears

Ririka Momobami - Bet

Kirari Momobami - Team

Kirari Momobami - Owe

Ririka Momobami - Surprise

Kirari Momobami - Library Part 2

Sayaka I... - Type Part 2

--------------