3: Isabelle

"I'm so happy your back!" I exclaimed to Cecily.

We were walking up my room, to pick out our outfits for Magnus's party.

"I'm happy to see you too. I've missed you." She said while smiling.

We walked into my room, and the first thing I saw was all my clothes scattered about the room. There was only one person who could have done this.

"Dammit Jace!" I cursed as I stepped over my clothes.

Cecily laughed. "Brothers are surely annoying."

"Tell me about it." I said bitterly.

"Will always annoyed me, but to fair I always annoyed him first." She reminisced.

"How did you get him to stop annoying you?" I asked.

"Our parents used to take us to Hyde park every Saturday. So once when I was eight and Will was ten I got him to stand near the pond with all the ducks in it. Will is terrified of ducks, so I pushed him in." Cecily finished laughing.

"Oh my gosh what did he do?" I asked while chuckling.

"He didn't talk to me for about two weeks, but he stopped annoying me." She replied with a huge grin on her face.

"I'll have to remember that." I said. "Anyways I have an idea for what you should wear to Magnus's party."

"What?" Cecily asked.

"The dress of mine that you wore last time." I smirked.

"The one that drove Will mad?" Cecily asked amused.

"Yup." I said.

Cecily smirked. "Give it to me."

Half an hour later, Cecily and I were ready. She was wearing my black dress, and I was wearing my signature red dress. We walked over to the front hall of Institute where everyone was gathered.

Clary was wearing a blue dress that wasn't too short or too long. Charlotte was wearing a long purple dress, and Tessa was wearing her same dress since neither mine or Clary's clothes would fit her, because she was pregnant. All the men we were wearing what they were before, except for the Jace and Alec who were wearing something different than their training gear.

"Cecily!!" Will exclaimed as soon as he saw her. "Please not again!"

"William I'm going to wear this whether you like it or not. I'm not a child anymore, you cannot control me." Cecily said defiantly.

"But you look disgraceful!" Will said.

"Um excuse me that's my dress." I said while glaring at Will.

"Sorry Isabelle, but it had to be said." He said apologetically.

"What if Tessa was wearing this? You wouldn't say anything." Cecily argued.

"Yes I would. I would ask to see her in it first, then take it off." Will said while wearing a bit of smirk.

Jace laughed at Will's remark, and Clary nudged him.

"Oh how very improper." Tessa mumbled under her breath.

"Well I think she looks great." Gabriel with a smirk, while staring at Cecily.

Cecily blushed and Will scoffed.

"Please do not Lightwor- Gabriel, that is my sister you are talking about." Will said.

"Ok this is getting weird, how about we go now?" Simon said.

"Yes let's go." I said and took Simon's hand.

"Clary are you making the portal?" Jace asked.

"Wait- making a portal?" Henry asked.

"Yeah I can make them." Clary said.

"What?!?!" Henry exclaimed. "How can you do that?!"

"Uhm it's kind of a long story." Clary said.

"Charlotte! She can make portals and she's related to us!" Henry said excitedly.

"Yes I know darling." Charlotte said amused.

Clary then drew the portal, But not without Henry asking Clary a million questions about she did it. Poor Clary I thought and stepped through the portal.