4

Before I start the update guys all I wanted to tell is that I'll publish a new book with Shivin as the leads,please do shower your love there also.

Let's start:

Authors Pov:

After Naira fainted in Kartiks arms,a panicked Kartik hurriedly took an unconscious Naira in his arms and took her to there mansion and called the Doctor.

It had been 2 hours since Naira had fainted. Naira was laying on the middle of the bed still unconscious while the doctor was checking her.

Kartik being the possessive husband was standing near the doctor, glaring at him constantly, firstly because he had earlier told him to get out and secondly because he was taking to much time.

"Aur kitna time lage ga,meri naira theek to hai na?",Kartik asked Doctor who sighed and got up from the bed.

"It's nothing to worry about Mr.Goenka for now,but the reason she fainted was a shock",the doctor said making Kartik confuse.

"Shock?",Kartik said confused making the doctor nod."Yes Mr Goenka,Mrs Goenka might have seen something which shocked her,which resulted in her fainting",the doctor said making Kartik confuse as well as worried.

"Anyways I've given Mrs.Goenka the injection and here's the prescription of her medicines",the doctor said and gave Kartik the prescription who nodded.

"I hope these medicines don't have any side effects",Kartik asked the doctor sternly making the poor doctor nod.

"John, doctor ko chor aoa and tell the driver to bring Madams medicine",Kartik said to his servant making both the servant and doctor leave.

Kartik pinched the bridge of his nose in order to calm himself down. His eyes landed on Naira who was sleeping peacefully with a cute frown on her forehead.

"Mera bacha",Kartik whispered and went towards Naira.He caressed her hair softly and sat next to her.

Kartik went inside the quilt and pulled Naira in his embrace and kissed her head and forehead.

"You don't know jaan,kitna dar gaya tha mai aaj tumhe dekh kar.Mushkil or musibat ka saamna tumne karna sikhaya tha mujhe Naira, or ab tumhe iss tarhan dekh kar mera khoon kholta hai. I want my sherni back and uss ke liye I promise that I'll always be there with you bacha. But I'm sorry that I won't leave the Goenkas",Kartik said it softly but the rage in his voice and eyes would had made anyone pee in between.

"Mendhak itna ghussa nahi karte,wo sirf tar tar karte hain",Naira said and opened her eyes making Kartik shock."You were awake?",Kartik asked naira shocked who meekly nodded in response.

"Kaafi time se I haven't seen my soft teddy to aaj finally dekh hi liya magar nahi end Mai tumhe zaroor khadoos bana hota hai",Naira said and snuggled in to Kartik who sighed.

"How are you feeling bacha?",Kartik asked Naira softly while caressing her hair."I'm fine",Naira replied while drawing circles on Kartiks chest.

"Meri jaan you have to be fine,you don't know how your mendakh feels,when he sees his sherni in this condition",Kartik said making Naira smile.

"Uff mendhak tum bhi na",Naira said and broke the hug,she sat on Kartiks lap while her legs were straddling him. Kartik rested his back on the bed post and pulled Naira close to him.

"Senti hona band karo",Naira said and placed a wet kiss on Kartiks cheek making him shock.

"Jaan don't start what you can't complete and dusri baat tabiyat dekho apni",Kartik said making Naira smirk.

"Sherni kisi waja se hoon mai mendakh",Naira said and placed another wet kiss on Kartiks other cheek making Kartik hard.

Seeing her effect on Kartik,Naira smiled and started doing her sweet torture again. Placing wet kisses on Kartiks face except his lips,naira went towards Kartiks neck and gave him a dark hickey making Kartik hiss in pain.

"Jaan",Kartik said making Naira smirk."Now do you know with what I go through?",Naira said making Kartik smirk.

"Such a tease you are",Kartik said and pulled Naira more into him making Naira gasp.

"See that's what you do to me",Kartik said making Naira blush." Hayee",Kartik said and placed his rough lips on Nairas making her moan.

"Kartik",Naira moaned and held the back of Kartiks neck to get more access while Kartik had his one hand on Nairas waist and the other one on her ass.

"Ahhh",Naira moaned when she felt Kartiks junior on her private part. Kartik like a beast kept on ravishing Nairas lips,while Naira couldn't help but submit herself to her husband completely.

Soon enough the duo got rid of there clothes while Kartik entered Naira without a warning making Naira moan out a loud.

"K..artik",Naira moaned as she felt Kartik taking her deep."Yes baby,moan my name like this",Kartik said and thrusted deep in her making Naira hold his shoulder tightly for support.

"Ride me",Kartik whispered in Nairas ear making her nod.Soon enough the couple got drowned in each other once again and poured there love for each other through love making.

-------------

Kartik and Naira were sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace when Kartiks phone rang making his sleep break.

Kartik quickly took his phone and kept it on silent and looked at Naira who was sleeping peacefully. Kartik smiled while looking at his wife and attended the call.

"Why the fuck are you calling me at this odd hour haven't I told you to not to call me?",Kartik said angrily to his P.A who shuddered in fear.

"Sorry Sir but it's important",the P.A replied making Kartik clench his jaw in anger and irritation.

"Speak",Kartik said.

"Sir the Goenkas are here",the P.A replied making Kartik widen his eyes in shock."I'm coming",Kartik replied and cut the call.

Thousands of emotions were surrounding Kartik at that point but the one which was stuck up to him was anger and revenge.

Kartik had sweared that he won't leave the Goenkas and now this is the time to start up with the plan.Kartiks chain of thoughts were broken when he saw Naira stirring in sleep.

"Kartik",Naira whispered in sleep making Kartik go towards her."I'm here bacha",Kartik said and pecked Nairas head.

"Bacha I have to go,it's important but I promise that I'll come back soon",Kartik said softly to Naira who nodded in response,her eyes still closed.

"Jaldi ana,mendakh",Naira said and turned her side and slept again making Kartik chuckle.

"Meri pagal sherni",Kartik said and covered Naira properly with the quilt.He pecked her head and went to freshen up and change.

"Goenkas,you're gone",Kartik said as he was going towards his office with an evil smile on his face.

Hello people hope you all liked the update.Next update you'll guys see some flashback's.

Till then bye bye 🥰