Chapt: 12

We walk to his office and he opens the door me me. I sit down on a chair in front his desk. And he sits behind his desk.

"Okay i know you probably don't wanna tak about it bu i have to know. Why would your uncle want you dead?" He ask.

I sigh and i say." Well he wanted to do that for a long time hut hen he didn't have me as toy. But believe me he would if i was there longer."

"But why?" He ask.

"Well because he doesn't care about me. They hate me. I do everything wrong. I'm a piece of shit i'm a bitch and i can go kn for hours why they want me away." I say.

He raise his eyebrows." I will go on that later hut why would he try to kill you then?" He ask.

"Well who could it else be? Other mafia?" I say.

He coughs." Uhm yeah it can be other mafia but i don't hope so." He says.

"Oeh i do a mafia fight would me amazing." I say smirking.

He shakes his head."believe me no." He says.

"But i don't know i think he wants me to suffer." I say.

"Didn't he do that enough?" He says.

"Well for him is nothing enough." I say.

"Well uhm i don't know what you want to do at the fact that your pregnant with the selfish man himself." He says standing up.

"Yeah uhm well i think you understand i want it dead." I say.

He turns around." Uhm yeah well we can ask Luca dor an abortion pill." He says.

I nod." That would make it easier yeah." I say.

"What would you do?" He ask while he grabs your book you were reading the last time.

"Well idk starve myself and the baby i say.

He puts down the book on the desk and looks at me worried." Why would you do that?" He ask sitting on his desk with his eyebrows up.

"Well idk I didn't got any other option but abortion pill is better." I say.

He nods.

He stands up and says." I will ask Luca you go wait in your room." He says while walking to the door.

You grab the book and walk trough the hallway with Elio.

He give you a kiss on your head before separating our ways.

Later I'm reading in the library because that book i got from Elio's room I didn't want to read it more because maybe i will not have a book when i'm at his office again. So i put the book back and went to the library.

Luca will find me he knows me.

"Ah here you are!" I hear and look up and see Luca standing in the doorway.

"Oh yeah well i wanted to read." I say.

He nods smiling." Of course."

He walks up to you and sits next to you." What are you reading?" He ask.

Nice he is interested in a book?

"Hen i loved you." I say.

"Oh my god love the book i read it too." He says.

"Yeah well what is it about?" I teas.

"Uhmm....." he says.

"Yeahh?" I say.

"Okay fine I didn't read it. I'm not a fan of reading." He says smiling.

"But you are and i love it. I guess you did earn something from dad." He says.