thirty-seven

UCLA Basketball Star Player and future NBA prospect exposed for Domestic Violence and Drug Abuse

Just as we were about to turn on the t.v, my phone rang with a group facetime call with all of the basketball players.

" Aren't you guys supposed to be on dates?" Kyler questioned as he turned to the local news station.

" Our dates went on pause when your girl exposed Edwards for being the piece of shit bastard that he is," Rocky answered as Kyler quieted everyone down.

" They're working fast," Kyler said as he turned the television up. " There's already a press conference going on."

Cameras flashed in the conference room as UCLA's head coaches entered and took their place on the panel. The reporters in the room had all began to yell and shout questions as soon as they took their seats.

" Is Sean Edwards still on the team?" A reporter shouted.

The head coach adjusted the mic as he cleared his throat," As of right now he is on a suspension as we look further into the recent evidence that has come to light."

The room began to grow louder once again as reporters shouted over each other trying to get their attention.

" Was he using steroids during his return last season?" Another reporter questioned as the coach shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

" According to t-the information that was leaked—" The coach looked at his peers on the panel before continuing. "It would seem as if he was on steroids when he returned uh, during the last season," he admitted, nodding his head as motioned for another question.

" Why has he not been kicked off of the team when there is clear evidence of drug abuse and domestic violence?" A woman asked, flustering the men on the panel with her straight forwardness.

The head coach looked to another coach to answer the question, clearly avoiding it for some reason.

Fucking pussy.

" Um, we a-are..." One of the men on the panel stammered as he adjusted his glasses. " There will be an investigation pending by law enforcement so we are unable to answer that question right now."

Shit. That means Ayanna will most likely be pulled in for questioning regarding the abuse.

Kyler clicked to the next station which happened to be E news. There was a swarm of cameras and paparazzi swarming a tattoo studio not too far from where the girls lived. Then a second screen popped up of them swarming around a girl that I quickly realized was Roxy.

" Are the rumors about your boyfriend true?"

" Is he abusive?"

" Is he still taking steroids?"

We watched as Roxy tried getting into her car but couldn't with the mass of people crowding her. " Can you please back up!" She cried, a pair of sunglasses covering her face as she tried to push the vultures away.