6 AM

*A/N: sorry for the shorter chapter lol. I've decided to keep writing chapters for this book, as you all requested, so if you guys have any ideas for future chapters, please feel free to tell me. I've also been thinking of opening a one-shot book that's like random x reader so if you have any ideas for that, please tell me!

You hurried through the halls of the Pizzaplex, finding your way to the front door fairly quickly. You had gotten good at navigating the areas that you've been in and avoiding security bots. As you were walking, you had been thinking about where you would work. A lot of the jobs were already taken over by S.T.A.F.F. bots, so you didn't have many options. You looked around, maybe you could work at a gift shop? Yeah! That's a good idea. You just hoped that they had some positions available. 

You watched the door, waiting for the security shutters to slide up when suddenly you heard some heavy footsteps behind you. You turned, hoping it wasn't Roxy- the only one you hadn't met.

To your relief, it was just Freddy.

"There you are, (y/n)." He said, in his usual loud voice, "It's almost 6 AM. I was going to come to find you to make sure you could get to the door."

You smiled, "Aw, thank you. I made it here safe, though. I'm kind of nervous. What if my mom doesn't pick up the phone or something? Is there even a payphone around here?" 

Freddy shrugged, "I am sorry, I am not sure. I haven't been outside of the Pizzaplex."

"Oh, it's okay, Freddy, I'm sure I'll figure it out." There was silence for a few seconds, "Y'know, I was thinking of getting a job here. At the gift shop."

"Oh, that is a good idea!" He said, just as the metal shutters began to open. "Good luck, (y/n). Goodbye for now." 

You smiled, "Thanks, Mr.Fazbear. See ya!" You said, then walked straight out the exits. As soon as the cold air hit your face, you wished you just stayed there forever. Why did you have to get left behind during the winter?

You looked around, luckily finding a payphone a few feet away from the door. You ran to it, digging around in your pockets. You found a couple of quarters in there and pushed them into the machine. You dialed your mom's number, praying that she would pick up. Luckily, she did. 

"Hello?" She sounded tired.

"Hello, mother. You seemed to have left me at the Pizzaplex. I would sure love it if you would come to pick me up." You said.

She sounded confused, "What? I thought you went home with your cousin?" there was a long pause, "I'll be there in a few minutes." And then she hung up. 

You sighed, shivering. In around 15 minutes, your mother had arrived, pulling up in her familiar small car. You got into the passenger seat hurriedly, buckling in.

"Oh my god, (y/n) I had no idea you were here. Why didn't you call us sooner?" She asked, starting to pull out of the Pizzaplex's large parking lot.

"Because you made me leave my phone at home and I didn't know where to find one in there. That place is huge!" you paused, "Either way, there's a security shutter that goes over the doors at 12, I wouldn't have gotten out anyway." 

Your mom sighed, "Still, you should've looked for a phone. Or tried to find somebody that could help."

"Uh, I couldn't! All of the security guards were robots." You lied. You decided it best not to bring up Vanessa and how you had willingly avoided her. 

"Oh. Well, at least you were safe there, right?"

"Yeah..." You said, pulling down your sleeves so she wouldn't see your bandaged arm.

The pair of you drove in silence for a few minutes.

She glanced at you and looked concerned, "Hey, what happened to your face?"

You quickly tried to formulate a good lie, "Oh, uh, it was dark in there and I fell down the stairs and into a bunch of plastic fake plants." 

Your mom raised her eyebrows, "Really?"

"Yes, really, mom. I could barely see where I was going!"

She sighed, "Alright, alright, I believe you." 

It was once again silent until you guys got home. You opened the car door, stepping out. Your leg was starting to hurt again, the painkillers wearing off. You walked to the door of your house the best you could without limping. That moon dude really fucked you up bad. 

You swung the door to your house open, stepping inside the familiar space. You couldn't help but smile, happy to be home. Your mom followed after you.

"I'm going back to sleep," She said tiredly, "You should shower or something. You smell like pizza." and then she went up to her room. 

The first thing you did was get water. You were very thirsty. You chugged around two cups before you were satisfied. You stood there, sipping at the third cup of water. As exhausted as you were, you did need to shower. And change your bandages. You put your cup in the sink and made your way upstairs.

-----

You almost screamed when the water touched your scratches, the wounds burning horribly. Eventually, the burning calmed and you were able to shower normally. The shower was very calming but quick, you wanted to sleep as soon as possible. 

You stepped out of the shower and dried off, then rummaged around under the sink for the first aid kit that your family usually kept there. You eventually found it, rebandaging your wounds before getting dressed in the comfiest pajamas you could find. You walked to your bedroom and fell onto your bed.

You were asleep before your head even hit the pillow.