Chapter 4

-Hannah POV-

I was miserable the whole day. I hadn't spoken to my parents lately and they didn't even care if I was upset. Typical parents.

"You need to get packing!" My bestfriend - Megan - had walked into my messy room. I had been getting all my stuff into a few boxes to move into Jack's small apartment. Our parents had decided this is the best decision.

"I don't want to go Megan." I said, my voice broke at the end and I collapsed on a pile of clothing. I started crying. Megan pulled me into a hug.

"Aww Han. It'll be okay, I promise. Don't cry now." She said hugging me.

"He's awful Megan. We don't even talk and he's so urrggg obnoxious. I can't even look at him without crying." I hiccupped.

"Jack? He seemed okay to me but you're right! Nobody should be forced into a marriage especially such a jerk." She rubbed my back.

"I can't believe I'm getting married." I said wiping my tears away.

"I'm here for you all the way okay? Now let's get you packed." She smiled and helped me pack the entire afternoon.

We were almost done when Megan gasped dramatically. "Hannah!"

"Uhm..whats wrong Megan?" I asked giggling.

"You know since you and Jack are going to be living together, what if he...tries something?"

I almost threw up. "Oh my god. What if he does try something? I could punch him?"

Megan got up and rummaged for something in her purse. She returned to where we were sitting and shoved something in my hand. I looked down, pepperspray and...a condom? I burst out laughing.

She gave me a serious look. "A condom if you want to do it. Pepperspray if you don't want to and he comes off forcefully."

I stifled a giggled. "I'm not going to mace my future husband!"

"Fine." she rolled her eyes. We burst out laughing, Megan almost peed.

We finished packing up and then my parent drove us to Jacks apartment. It was that far off from where both of our parent's live so thats the only good part. My parents parked and were immediately greeted by Jack's parents. Megan and I took out a few boxes when Jack strolled out - shirtless.

Megan almost dropped the box she was holding. "Holy mother of - "

"Honey put on a shirt!" Jacks mom snapped at him. He shrugged and walked back in, in slow motion as if he knew Megan and I were gapping at his body.

"Okay you're so lucky!" Megan nudged me.

I snorted. "He's alright." Liiies.

"Cmon we'll help you Hannah." Jacks dad took the first box in. Jack emerged with a shirt and helped too - he looked pissed off and I understand why. I don't want to be here either.

Our parents and Megan stayed out late helping haul boxes out and unpack most stuff except my clothing. When it was time to leave, our parents called us to the living room.

"Kids." Jack's dad started. "Now there are some strict rules."

"Rules? This is my house." Jack said angrily, he was on edge the whole day like a time bomb waiting to explode. "I make the rules."

"Honey we mean...you and Hannah are to stay abstinent until the wedding." My mom said. Jack calmed down a bit. I guess he liked me mom.

"Abstinent?" Jack raised his eyebrow. Is he really this stupid?

"No sex." My dad said bluntly. I chokes on air, Megan snorted, Jack's mouth hung open. I don't know if he was even expexting that.

"No need to worry about that dad." I said regaining my composure. Kissing wasn't even in the books, let alone sleeping together and I hope that was clear to Jack.

"Good. Well, we'll get going." My mom said hugging me tight. I couldn't help it, I burst into tears and clutched my mom - not wanting her to go.

"We love you Han." She whispered. I nodded and hugged my dad. I think he even tear up a little.

"I'll visit a lot!" Megan said bear hugging me tightly. "Love ya."

"Love you too Megz." I sniffed and hugged her back.

"Remember what I gave you." She whispered then got into a car with my parents and drove off leaving me alone in hell. I bit my lip to stop from crying.

Jack said goodbye to his parents and walked inside. I followed him. I wasn't sure what to say or do to him, he seemed like he might punch me if i say 'hi'.

"Well I guess you know where everything is, just do your part." He said coldly and plopped on the couch. I nodded and walked into his bedroom - there was an extra but no bed there. "Oh and Hannah?"

I turned around. "Yeah Jack?"

"Stay out of my way and there won't be any trouble." He said icily. My heart sank. I turned around and went into his room, the tears just flowed as i began unpacking my clothes.

This is going to be the worse years of my life and its only the first day.