Chapter 5

-Jack POV-

I let Hannah take the bed in my room so that left the couch for me to crash on. I wasn't happy about that but I didn't want her to feel freaked out.

Yeah i was rude last night but I don't really care. If I don't want to marry her then I have no reason to pretend to be nice. Why lie to her and to myself?

Hannah had stayed in our bedroom the whole of yesterday and today. I'm not complaining though, aslong as she stayed away from me we'd be fine.

Tonight the guys had invited me to a club party in order of celebrating me and Johnson's road to success. We've been doing great and released a few songs to our name.

Sammy would be picking me up in a few minutes so I showered quickly and waited for him. Hannah was still in our room. I was tempted to check up on her but I didn't want to even see. I didn't even tell her I'm going out - why should I?

Okay I should have told her but I really don't care. Do I need to stress how much further I don't care?

Sammy hooted and I slipped out.

"Woah you look like you're done with life mate." He laughed and drove to the club.

"Just this marriage shit. Its putting me on edge constantly, I feel like I'm going to snap any moment." I sighed running a hand through my hair.

"You know what you need?" Sammy said.

"What?"

"To get wasted until you don't know your name." Sammy shook my shoulders roughly.

I laughed. "Lets do it bro!"

-Hannah POV-

To say I fucking hate Jack Gilinsky was really putting it subtly. The mere thought of his face makes me want to vomit my lunch from five years ago.

I had been in his room - well our room - the whole time since I've gotten here. I've cried myself to sleep last night, missing my parents was part of it but the other part was Jacks carelessness.

I still don't know why parents thinks he's a good husband when he sucks ass.

When I finally emerged from the room to face a cold Jack - the house was empty. Jack was nowhere to be found. The idiot.

I guessed he left with a friend because his car was still out front. Why would he just go and not let me know? Yeah I was worried because he could have been hurt or...I don't know.

I used this opportunity to call my mom since he wouldn't be here to listen in. I dailed my moms number and she picked up after the first ring.

"Hannah honey! Are you alright?" I couldn't help but burst into tears the second I heard her voice.

"Mom! I can't do this marriage thing." I said through tears.

"Oh Han! I know you can!" She tried to make me feel better but i only cried harder. "Why are you crying honey?" She asked.

"What if I don't make a good wife?" I sobbed on the phone.

"Of course you'll make a good wife Han, I'm sure Jack would agree." She said.

"Oh he's awful mom. I'm sure he hates my guts." I felt fresh tears flow down my cheeks.

"Maybe thats why he's tough on you Han, he knows you're the perfect one for him. Its new to him too honey so give him time to warm up to you." She said reassuringly. But it didn't reassure me.

"Mom its just so difficult without you and dad."

"Oh my poor baby. I know you're having a rough time but you know your father - " her voice broke at the end into a sob.

"Its okay mom - I'll be okay." I said not wanting her to cry. We said tearful goodbyes and I ended the call feeling homesick.

I didn't want spend my whole life crying for my mom and dad but when you're suited with a guy like Jack - you'll spend your life crying.

I was overthinking so much I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

-

I was woken up by a loud knocking on the front door. I looked at the clock on the wall and it read 1 a.m. Who the hell would be here so late...or well early since its the morning but still.

I rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes, smoothed my hair down and opened the door. A drunk Jack stumbled forward but a blonde guy held him up again.

"Hey I'm guessing you're Hannah?" The blonde guy smiled. "I'm Jack's best friend Jack Johnson but call me JJ because yeah the same name thing is confusing."

"Uhm hey JJ." I said sleepily.

"Oh and this is Sammy Wilkinson." JJ nodded to the guy behind him. He had dark brown hair and pretty brow eyes. He did a double take on me and smiled brightly. I blushes slightly.

"Guuuuyssss." A drunk Jack brought me back to Earth. I glared at him.

"Yeah uhm he's a little bit drunk." Sammy laughed and grabbed one of Jacks arms firmly.

"A little bit?" I shot him a death glare. That silenced his laugh.

"We had to bring him home, where should we put him?" JJ said gripping his other arm firmly and stepping inside. Jack played with JJs earlobe like it was the most exciting thing he'd seen.

"Just take him to the room. I'll be there in a sec." I sighed as they helped a drunk Jack walk to our bedroom. I dashed into the kitchen and heated a bowl of chicken soup for Jack.

I went to the room and found Jack leaning against Sammy. I shoved the bowl into JJ's hand and took Jack from Sammy. He was humminy like a child and stumbled into me.

Although I was more than pissed at Jack, i stil made sure he was okay. Thats just uow I am. I was pissed because he had been cold since the day I'd gotten her and even more pissed for him just leaving without even telling me. Where would we get if he couldn't even communicate?

I made him sit on the bed and took the bowl from JJ. I fed Jack the soup but he kept giggling stupidly. I was losing patience with him but thankfully the soup was done and i handed it back to JJ.

"Uh why soup?" JJ asked.

"Lessens the hangover in the morning, I used to do it when i was in highschool." I said as I unbuttoned Jack's shirt.

"You have great boobs." Jack blurted out and looked at my boobs. I heard Sammy and JJ snicker behind me.

"Shut up Jack." I mumbled and pulled his shirt off. Sammy helped take off his shoes. I felt my cheeks heat up though.

"Woah woah." Jack smirked when I unbuckled his pants. He pulled my hips closer. "If you wanna fuck you gotta just say baby."

"In your wildest dreams." I rolled my eyes pushed him into bed after taking off his clothing. I couldn't help blush when I had accidentally (purposely) touched his abs.

He kept muttering random things when I covered and tucked him into bed. I patted his head. "Night Jack." Either the pat worked or he was really beat because he fell asleep immediately.

I turned around to find the two guys staring at me strangely. "Good job." JJ smirked.

"Well we should get going now." Sammy said walking to the front door. JJ followed him.

Even though Jack is a absolute Jerk, his friends were very sweet. They cracked a few jokes before waving goodbye and driving away.

I locked the door and then plopped down on the couch. I didnt bother getting a blanket because I fell asleep instantly.