5. Comfortable

Bokuto rushed inside of the building he'd been wanting to go to. "Is Akaashi here?!"

Sugawara looked up from looking down under the desk. "Kotarou! Hi there. He's here."

Bokuto smiled wide. "Great."

"Do you want me to get him?"

"Yes please."

Sugawara picked up a phone and typed something on it. Akaashi came out into the lobby and glanced under the desk. "How's he holding up?"

"He's doing good. Aren't you?"

Akaashi smiled to whoever was under the desk. He looked up and smiled at Bokuto. "I need to change the sheets and bedding but I'll come right back."

"Alright!"

Akaashi went back to his room and Bokuto stood there, not sure if he should talk to Sugawara when there was someone doing something under the desk. Suga talked anyways though. "How have you been?"

"I've been okay. You?"

"Same!" Sugawara shifted and glanced under the desk. "Just so you know, there's someone under here. He got a bit nervous and is sitting under here until he's ready to go back to my room."

"Ooh. I thought..."

"That I was being sucked off? No. I do not do anything in the lobby like that." He looked down. "Wanna get up here?"

Bokuto watched as another male got up and clung to Sugawara.

"This is one of the boys that works here. He's real sweet. Aren't you lovey?" Suga kissed his cheek. "Sweet boy."

The brunette simply smiled.

Bokuto chuckled. "You look comfortable."

"I am! Suga is comfy." He shifted and covered himself up a bit. "You have Akaashi?"

"Mhmm!"

"What do you like with him? He seems like a good person to do things with."

"Oh- I don't-"

"Ko here doesn't enjoy having his body touched sexually. Akaashi and him cuddle instead of doing anything touchy," Sugawara explained.

The other male nodded slowly. "Okay."

Akaashi came back into the lobby. "Let's go."

Bokuto walked into the room Akaashi had and noticed his sloppy bed making. "Hey are you feeling okay?"

"Mhmm." Akaashi took a deep breath. He pushed a box under his bed and sat down.

"You're looking pale." Bokuto bent down and put his hands out. "Can I lift you?"

"I'm sorry but no."

"That's okay. Do you need water?"

"No." Akaashi backed up and winced. He took a deep breath.

Bokuto stepped forward. "Akaashi, is something wrong?"

"No, no. Come lay down."

Bokuto gulped. "Are you okay?"

"Please stop asking."

Bokuto sat down and looked up. "You have a really nice fan."

"Hm?" Akaashi looked up. "Oh yeah, it's cool I guess."

"Did you paint it?"

"Yeah."

"It's pretty. Do you paint a lot?"

"Not anymore."

"Aw why?"

"I don't know."

Bokuto huddled up to Akaashi. He tried to get comfortable but Akaashi didn't look right and it was upsetting. "Hey can we do something else?"

Akaashi looked up. "Of course but what are we going to do?"

"Dunno." Bokuto got up. "I'm allowed to do anything while in session with you, right?"

"Yes." The smaller's slight smile dropped.

Bokuto noticed. "Oh no it's okay! I'm just gonna find something relaxing to do. Do you meditate?"

"Sometimes."

Bokuto got up. "Let's do that!"

Akaashi got up and Bokuto noticed a limp.

"Hey does your leg hurt?"

"A bit."

He watched him nearly buckle and caught him. "Change into shorts." Akaashi did as he was told and stood there awkwardly. Bokuto manually turned him in a circle and noticed an incredibly large bruise on the back of his left thigh. "Oh gosh ouch."

"It's fine. It's not as bad as it looks."

"It looks awful though." Bokuto sat him down. "I'm getting Suga."

Akaashi stayed still as Bokuto left. When he came back with Suga, it wasn't pleasant at all. Sugawara made him show him the bruise and started to fret over him.

"Akaashi, you are not supposed to let them bruise you! It's against the rules. Plus it's too violent."

"He tips better this way..."

Bokuto got closer and sat down. "Can this be explained to me please?"

"Akaashi has a few clients who enjoy being dominant and fail horribly at it and hurt him incredibly bad." Sugawara grabbed Akaashi's chin. "And SOMEONE refuses to use his panic button."

Bokuto looked at Akaashi. "You let them hit you that hard? I mean it's fine if you like being hit for pleasure cause that's valid but you should be watching out for yourself. There's a limit to the pain you should be accepting."

"It's honestly not that bad."

"You're right, it's awful." Sugawara stood fully. "I'm getting you some ice."

Akaashi nodded. "Sugawara left and his room was silent. Bokuto just stared instead of saying anything about the situation.

Sugawara iced Akaashi's leg and made him relax. Bokuto next to him on his back, smiling. "You're weird."

"Why?"

"You just are. It's cool though."

Akaashi hummed. "How are you feeling with your body?"

"Not too good but decent."

"Why is that?"

"I had my period."

Akaashi looked at Bokuto curiously. "And does your testosterone affect it?"

"It makes them a lot more painful and sometimes makes my flow heavier. Headaches too."

Akaashi nodded. "What else do your shots affect?"

"Hormones, mood, periods, sex drive, appetite, and sometimes how I use the bathroom."

"Sex drive? I didn't know that."

"Yeah, it makes me slightly drier down there and can at times make me super horny. Which is weird for me."

Akaashi nodded. He kept questioning Bokuto, genuinely interested. Bokuto noticed over time the way he was getting comfortable with being questioned about his body. So this was working.

Bokuto paid Akaashi when it was time to leave. He reminded him to ice his leg when he got home and to make sure to stretch his body. Akaashi just nodded at him and smiled. He was likely tired anyways so Bokuto decided to leave him be.