𝑪𝒉.03

~*~*~*~𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓

~*~*~*~
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒙 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 in the bright early morning of the next day. The day was just filled with Pippin and Merry complaining about food and when they will get it which less then to walk across a plain while the sun was almost setting. They soon approached a rocky hill filled with old stone architectural walls. It looked to be an old run down building. Annika gazed in awe of it.

"This was the great watchtower of Amon Sûl. We shall rest here tonight." Strider says and they soon approached the structure. They made it to a very open opening where they would rest. The four hobbits leaned against the wall,out of breath from the travel. Annika chuckled at them and shook her head. After Strider was done looking at the horizon he soon walks over to the horse and pulls out a towel that held something inside. He sets it down and opens it to reveal four swords.

"These are for you. Keep them close. I'm going to have a look around and Annika will be coming with me." Each hobbit was examining the swords and Annika watched.

"Sorry if you didn't have. I...was notified that a fifth would be joining." Strider says as he puts the towel away. Annika smiled with a nod.

"It's alright. You ready to go have a look around?" She asked him and he nodded. He soon got on his horse and helped her on. She grabbed his waist tightly.

"Hold on." He says and they soon galloped away. Annika's eyes were wide as she felt herself being blown away by the wind and also riding a horse. A freakin horse! Check she mentally says since this has always been on her bucket list and not to mention she was riding with an medieval man. He suddenly stops and gets off. He soon helps her down and she looks around. They were still in the plains but a bit farther from where the hobbits were. Strider looks around and examines the ground. Annika couldn't help but look up at the sky. The stars were shining bright in the dark sky and she smiled.

"So do you think I'm still bad at playing with the dagger?" She asked teasingly. Strider chuckles.

"Halfly. You aren't as bad as some people I witnessed." He says and it was Annika's turn to chuckle. Suddenly a familiar shriek was heard and both adults looked back at the structure where they had left the hobbits.

"Frodo." Annika gasped and Strider immediately went on his horse. He lets Annika hop on in front of him and they rode back to the structure. Both humans saw the four hobbits wearily fight the wraithes as they made it. Frodo caught Annika's eyes as he fell. The wraith soon stabbed him and the hobbits looked in horror at Frodo who was screaming in pain. Annika and Strider stood up and was about to enter until she stopped him.