Pagal to ye kar rahi hai mujhe!

Vedant Dixit

"Aachooo!" I sneezed for the 100th time.

"I told you yesterday you'll catch cold but no you didn't listen to me and still ate that ice cream." Sana scolded me with a hard glare.

"It's fine. It's not that major." I said and got up from the bed.

"Get back." She said pointing her index finger at me.

I looked at her confused.
"Get back on the bed. I'll bring you breakfast over here only. And I'll get you medicine too." She said and I nodded and sat back on the bed.

Who has the guts to go against her?

I opened my e-mail and was scrolling through it when Manav, my assistant called me.

"Good morning, sir. Actually, Samar sir is not recieving calls and we have to finalise the project today." He said.

"Don't worry. I'll look into it." I said hanging up.

"You're not working today." Sana said as she entered with a tray of breakfast in her hand.

"I am not that sick. We have to finalise the project today." I said and she shut me up with a glare.

"I'm going get ready. I'll handle it with Samar. You finish this by the time." She said giving me the breakfast.

"Hitler!" I muttered.

"I'll show what this hitler can do. Eat it." She yelled from the closet.

I ate the sandwhich and there was something in a glass which smelled really bad.

Don't tell me she is going to make me drink this Kadha!
(Kadha: Homemade medicinal syrup)

"Are you done with the breakfast?" She asked and I nodded like a small child.

"Why did you not drink this?" She asked taking that glass in her hand.

"That is ewww. I won't drink that." I said making a face and she sat beside me on the bed.

"You have a very important event on this weekend. Do you want to stay sick?" She asked softly.

"No, but anything but this. This is really bad." I whined.

"Don't whine like a kid. It will take only a minute. Come on, drink this." She said bringing the glass before my mouth.

"I don't like it at all." I said moving away.

"Don't you have to get better in today only? If you are sick then how will you attend the event which is day after tomorrow?" She asked and she had a point.

"Come on, now." She said and I opened my mouth.

She quickly made me drink it and It was so so so bad.

Yukkkk!

"Don't make faces now. Rest and I'll be back in 2 hours or so after the project work is done. I'll get you your favourite choclate pastery." She said and my eyes lit up.

"Haaye! Bhagwaan aisi biwi sabko de." I said smiling.

"Pagal." She said smacking my head but still smiled at it.

"You're leaving?" I asked and she nodded taking her things in the bag.

"Wait a minute." I said getting a stole and coat from the closet.