Chapter-28

Happy reading 💙

Zane's POV

The one thing I feared most in the world, my brat sufferring and breaking in front of my eyes.

The look she passed made my heart hammer against my ears in fear and worry.

Fear of losing her, worrying to not be next to her and hold her in my arms.

She slouched down on floor in pain as my heart cried out seeing her in pain..

The very own reason for her breaking is me.

"I will be with her. V, take care of Xander", I told walking out.

"Are you not going to shout at me and fight me?", Xander's broken voice made me sigh.

"What's gonna happen because of that? My brat's heart was already shattered into pieces. She will be blaming herself for not trusting me", I mumbled mostly to myself.

"Why did you took up all the blame?", He asked defeated.

My relationship with Xander is my best friend and his family is what I have seen as my very own. And his sister is my woman and Xander's woman is my woman's bestfriend.

No matter what we decide it will affect all of us like today.

I stayed silent. I didn't lie. Something in my gut says it's not Xander and me either.

Someone was there with us when the unfortunate event happened.

And it confirmed as Devin himself opened up.

How did he know about the things happened on cliff when three of us were only present?

"Brat thought it was me and I did not made any attempt to clear her misunderstanding since she always hated me. I found no difference as I was sitting back when things unfolded. It was my fault for not saving her and I deserved her hate", I told walking out stepping on something.

Looking down, it was brat's phone.

Taking it,I dusted it off.

I put on her birthday date. The phone was unlocked as I smiled.

Brat's is unable to remember tough password. It's either her birthday number that's 23rd June while mine 23rd March.

Her password is 2323

Her phone was slammed with lot of emails.

Opening it up I found it related to buisness.

I started reading it up walking to my cabin.

"Hello, Melina. If it's about your wedding dress we can discuss or else I'm out of the picture".

Please Livia. I want you to design my fiancee's suit. I want his suit to be unique. Please. I can afford you ten times more.

We have already talked about it.
I can't take up your request.
Use out website and chose other suits.
I don't design wedding suits.

Why?

I only designed it once.
It's for my husband.
I can't design another one.
If i design that will be for my husband only.

My heart stopped at the message.

The wedding suit.