•16•

"Over hundreds of years.."

Strong woman✔︎

Who's this mysterious man is he a threat or just a creepy stranger?

______________

千乂ㄥ

SHOCKINGLY STARING, At this mysterious guy infront of you, He had this sinister smile on his lips that's making you shiver everywhere.

(Y/N) slightly pushed him away, There's still rules on this house. Even if it's pretend she still need to act for not being suspicious.

Hiding her true intention acting fakely, Wearing her gentle smile.

"I'm sorry, Sir. No pay no sex."

Raising her right hand up gently stopping, The mysterious man on his tracks, His eyes never leaving the young woman's mesmerizing blue eyes.

The sound of people chatting was the only source they could hear, Staring directly at each other's eyes. It took them much more minute, Before (Y/N) finally gave in as she spoke.

"Are you just gonna stare at me?" She mumbled softly taking step back away from the mysterious man.

He finally blinked before inhaling his tobacco again, Blowing the smoke on the air, While staring at (Y/N) with his half close eyelids.

"Give me your name." He said casually before throwing the tobacco away somewhere on the ground.

"I'm Rosie [Fake name]." She said having a disgraced look on her face. The disguised name was pissing her off, She likes her real name more often.

"Nice name, But i rather call you Baby." He flirt having small grinned on his lips. She scoff lowly before crossing both of her arms.

"Atleast, tell me your name, Sir." She said having a small fake smile resting on her lips.

"I don't give my name to prostitutes, Sweetie." He chuckled making, The young woman sighed irritatedly.

"Cool, I have to go back." She laughed softly before taking a stepforward. Away from him, She thought that their conversation was over. But his large hand just hold her wrist swiftly taking her back.

"Hey come on, Don't just leave yet." He said desperately pulling you closer to him.

This is very disturbing for (Y/N) she started to get creep out for what he was doing, But she remembers the disguised as prostitute. But the rules made you pushed him again.