✨💜Chapter 42💜✨

•It's almost been a week and the police is still finding that phsycopath.

They found some evidence that he is also an serial killer and has trapped alot of girls like this.•

•Y/n is now fine but is now really quite and speaks when needed.

Bts is really worried.They want to see that bubbly and cheerful sister of them back.•
____________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

I was here in my room sitting and staring at the wall blankly.Ik oppas r worried abt me.

I sighed and got up from my bed and go to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

I changed my clothes and then again go in to my room just to see hobi oppa and yoongi oppa sitting on the couch at the corner of my room.

*my clothes* (ignore the bag)

I smiled at them slightly while they were smiling at me widely.

They both got up and came towards me.

Hoseok:"Let's go downstairs the others r worried that u didn't came early today"

I just nodded and then we go downstairs to the dining room.

I entered the dining hall after washing my hands.

I sat at my seat and nodded at oppas greetings. Soon the breakfast was served.

I started eating while scrolling through my phone for a while.

*my breakfast*

After eating I took my bag and was gonna head to my school.

Today there was only an biology's practical class then I was free.

I saw my 4 bodyguards. Yeah now they r 4 as before they were only 2.

Oppas r really concerned for my safety so they added more security.

I sat in the car after getting a hug and a kiss on my forehead from each of my brothers.

I just whispered a small bye with a wave to them.