Chapter 53: Draco

TW!! - Graphic images of gore, death, torture, and sexual assault
____________________________________

'Stay here and witness.'
Witness.
Watch.
Watch.
I have to stop this!

Draco is pleading with no one. No one can hear him. No one can take in the words his mouth is forming, and screaming against the silencing charm placed around him. But he keeps screaming them anyways as Granger backpedals, and hits off the headboard of the bed, making the chains rattle around her. Making her whole face change in fear and agony at the sound.

He has to keep screaming for someone, somewhere to hear.

To know that he was using every part of himself to try to get to her.

He pounds his body into the floor, fighting against the fuckers holding him back. Back from his witch that the monster is now touching, and climbing on top of to...

He pounds again, pushing with every available ounce of will he has against the magic binding his limbs together. Trying to get to her. Trying to stop what was happening to her. To him. To both of them again.

This can't happen again.

She can't go through this again.

This can't be how this ends.

With her being hurt, and him having to...

POUND POUND POUND

They have to get out of this. Someone has to stop this. They won. He had watched the Dark Lord fall with the killing curse from the Weasel. He had seen Red kill the snake. The back up had actually shown up. This was over.

This was all supposed to be over, and she was supposed to live, and change the world. And he was supposed to make sure that happened. That is all he has ever wanted.

I did this to save you, not the fucking world. The world can burn for all I care if you are not in it.

Even as he fights against the many restraints, Draco can't take his eyes off of the scene in front of him.

Just like the last time he was in this room of horrors, and had seen the moving images...

He blinks quickly, and struggles to keep his eyes open through a fit of shakes that electrify every muscle in his body. Struggling against the cruciatus curse's lingering effects. They feel worse this time. Worse than ever before. He isn't sure how many had been cast on him. The sound of the killing curse being spoken, and then seeing the evil wizard's wand pointed at him, had made his concentration falter. And then the damaging curse hitting him again and again had made his mind lose all ability to hold on, to build.

Everything was breaking, and breaking, and breaking.

But he was pushing to keep clarity, to keep his eyes open, his body fighting, his mind ready to take advantage of any small opening.

But no clarity could be won with this current nightmare, as Dolohov sinks his face into the curls that belong to him. As he breathes in the scent of the lavender and vanilla through the iron of the blood that is now coating that side of her head.

Draco hadn't seen that injury happen, and he swears to himself to make Flint bleed even more for it.

He pounds again on the floor, just to do fucking anything, but watch.

At the noise, her head finally turns towards him, and he meets those eyes once filled with hope.

The gold is gone again...
No...
Granger come back, please come back.
Do... Do you remember me? Us? Everything?
Is my Granger still in there?