17: Malevolènt

(Chapter - 17)

(Y/N's POV)

Today is the day when I will be appearing in the school as the PARK Y/N. You got it right! My brothers have finally decided to introduce me as their sister. I am hella nervous today, I can feel the sweat dripping down my forehead. In short, every inch of my skin is tingling due to not only nervousness but also excitement.

I finally reached the living area after getting ready for school to find all my brothers waiting for me. Jungwon still hates me but nevermind, the rest of the oppas do talk to me. I can feel the affection in their words.

"Good morning lil sis!" Niki oppa greeted me, teasingly.

"Good morning oppas." I greeted them in monotone as I was still not freshened up after my slumber

"Good morning to you too Y/N, now get into the limo." Jay oppa greeted me. Well, we are neither on good nor on bad terms. He would generally avoid me, totally unbothered by my actions. In conclusion, he turned a blind eye towards me.

I nevertheless obeyed his command and hopped into the limo with my music player and airpods. As soon as we all settled into the limo, Jake and Sunghoon oppa started quarrelling on the dinner menu. Others too, were into their own talks. I decided to blast some music into my ears as I was dozing to sleep.

I started observing the roads through the window, finding it satisfying and peaceful to gaze upon. During the journey, Sunoo oppa suddenly nudged me, but I was bewildered.

Eventually, he took off my airpods and that is when I woke up from my trance.

"Are you trying to get deaf or what?" He scolded me when he put the airpods in his ear, quite annoyed by the deafening volume.

I just smiled sheepishly in response and he flicked my head.

"Turn down the volume idiot! I want to listen to some songs." Sunoo oppa once again scolded me and I just nodded my head and turned the volume down from my phone so that he could listen to them comfortably.

Eventually, we reached the main entrance of the institute. I was too nervous to get out of the limo but I was dragged out by none other than Jake oppa.

All the students moved their gaze towards me, some boys throwing out a flirtatious grin, some girls throwing daggers at me while some were totally unbothered.