Ring My Bell

Eventually I slink back into the dining room to eat leftovers, a plate Mrs Kim left out for me. I eat it too quickly, still throbbing from my encounter and trying to avoid Yoongi.

Just when I'm almost finished with my dinner Yoongi walks into the foyer. I can't see him, but he yells, "I'm going to Jimin's!" and walks out the door.
He locks it behind himself, and I shovel the rest of my food into my mouth, already getting out of the chair. I drop the plate in the sink on my way to Yoongi's room, stepping in and closing the door behind me.

"Kookie?" Taehyung whispers excitedly.

"Yeah, it's me." I whisper back. I lay on the bed, my head on his shoulder.

"Did you get to.. you know?" Taehyung asks.

I shake my head. "Did you?"
He shakes his too. "The mess, I wouldn't be able to clean it up. And besides, with my rib, I can't really..."

"I can do it." I offer quickly, sitting up. "I'll do it." I repeat, leaning forward onto my hands.

"No, I'd die. Really. You'd kill me." He chuckles. "I'd combust."

"But in a good way. I swear, you won't die. I can do it."

Taehyung shakes his head again. "Not.. right now. At least not until I'm healed."

I groan. "M-maybe if I just kiss you, then. We can just- we can just make out. Or kiss until we fall asleep." I beg, looking at his lips. I'm still wet, and I hope he can smell it.

"No, Kookie."

My stomach drops, but the sadness is quickly replaced with anger.

"I'll just go kiss Yoongi, then." I spit at him, and instead of the jealousy I expected, the claiming I thought would follow, Taehyung just looks sad, quietly saying, "I really hope you don't mean that, Jungkook. That's not nice at all."

I growl at him again, frustrated. "Of course I don't mean it, but you just rejected me! You won't let me... do anything! You don't even want to kiss me."

"Of course I want to kiss you. But you know I've never done anything like that, and I'll get excited. We can't really do anything right now, not until I can sit up and reciprocate." Taehyung explains, a wounded expression on his face.

"I'm sorry, Tae Tae. I just... thought you were rejecting me again." I lay my head down on his shoulder. "Maybe I'm just super sensitive from... earlier."

"I don't know. Maybe. I don't know much about omegas except what we learn in class." Taehyung's quiet for a moment. "Hey, is Yoongi taking you to get your stuff from your house tonight?"

I shrug. "He said he was going to Jimin's house. And I'm too scared to see him after earlier."

"I can talk to him. You can wear one of your fake collars tomorrow, but while you're out make sure to get a real one you'd like to wear. You should look inside Ralph Lauren. I've heard that omega collars in alpha stores are better quality than the ones in omega stores."

"Yeah, because alphas mostly look for durability and stuff but omegas just like the pretty ones."

Taehyung hums in absent agreement.

"Just one kiss won't hurt?" I ask again.

Taehyung's quiet for a long minute.

"Are you sure you want our first kiss to be with me laying down, crippled, in a bed?" He asks.

"I just wanna kiss you. I don't care. Is it your first kiss?" I watch his throat move as he speaks.

"No. I've kissed Yoongi. I was really confused during puberty." Taehyung explains, already breathing heavier.