|| 21 ||

CHAPTER - 21
-"WAIT...WHAT ?"-

•°~°•

A R U S H I

I dashed directly to my room as soon as we reached at the penthouse, ignoring my name's were being called. I closed my door with a thud and jumped upon my bed. Hiding my face between the pillow,I let out a loud sob.

Why huge hulk? Why you behaved that way ? I could never trust you now. Perhaps. But still I'll get difficulties to trust you. We had became such a good friends but you messed up everything.

I laid on my back as my head was paining after crying so much. I heard knocking at my door. "Who's it?"

"It's me, Randhir. Arushi, I know you're still angry on me but listen me once sweetheart. Please."his voice came. I sniffled, rolling my eyes,"Go away h-" I bit my tongue as I was about to call him huge hulk.

R A N D H I R

"Angel, please don't act that way. Listen me once. I promise after that you can do whatever you want," I requested. I messed up everything. Today I was feeling like an asshole.

Ughh...my anger issue.

"Please..!" I pleaded. I couldn't believe I was pleading. I doesn't plead or request anyone but in my angel's case, it's different. She has kept me wrapped in her little finger.

"You-You are sc-scary. Yo-You will again get angry if I open the door. I-I won't." sadness and fear was filled in her voice. Fuck. "No angel, I won't. I promise I am not angry," I promised.

"You promise ?" her scared voice came. "yeah..I promise. I swear on my life," I reassured her. After few seconds the door unlocked lightly forming sound. My angel peeped through the small open area, checked me up and down then opened it widely.

"thanks..!" I murmured entering inside. I sat on the bed, she stood still few feet away from me. I sighed,"Arushi. You don't need to afraid of me." I rubbed my forehead. "Come here..!" she obeyed and sat beside me.

I pulled her to my lap. She started whining while pushing my chest. I held her hands tightly blocking her attacks,"shh..angel. Relax, I am not going to eat you, please!"

She kept whining,"leave me, y-you monster," I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Monster ? To make her stop,I attacked her neck with wet kisses. She suddenly stopped, her body tensed. I rubbed my nose on her collar bone then whispered against her skin,"Stop angel. Listen to me," I kissed it earning a very light moan.

She jerked, probably shocked by her sudden action. "uh - umm- s-say."

"I swear Arushi, I didn't want to do that. I was so angry. Your avoiding me. Your flinching under my touch. Your getting scared whenever we are alone. All this are so stressing. You doesn't have any idea how much I am controlling myself. I am not a very patience person. If I want I could have claimed you lately but my love for you stops me everytime I lust for you. I try so hard to gain your trust but you doesn't even notice them. It drive me insane. And at that moment as always, I was try to let my anger fly away. I do that everytime I would be angry and pissed. I hurt myself which give a peace. And when I saw you infront of me. I couldn't able to control my beast and flared out. I am sorry Arushi. I really am." I played with her fingers.

A drop of water fell on my hand which was upon her. I looked up to find Arushi crying, her face was red. "I am s-sorry. I never thought about you. I wa-was so selfish. B-But I want t-time." she sobbed.

I pulled her near me. "shush..no more words. I don't want to take your precious think without your will or consent. I would never," her body stiffened. She looked me with shock,"m-my what ?"

I smirked,"oh..acting innocent, huh? Well then I am also a good actor. So, it your virginity. Which is completely mine to take. Hmm..!" I moved my head playfully.

"R-Randhir. I need to use wa-washroom." she excused. I stood up,"okay then. And ya this is for you as an apology gift." I pulled out the chocolate from my pants back pocket. She smiled and took it. I left her room.

A R U S H I

Did he really didn't know about that night? Didn't mumma and dad inform him ? God, they are manipulating his family ? I slid down by my bathroom door holding my head.

My brain clouded with our after marriage scenes. How angry he will get ? He will kill us ? What if my life become like those women in movies whose husbands abuse them?

I need to talk with mom and dad.

I ran downstairs. I saw mom dad and huge hulk's family sitting in the living room. "aree.. Arushi. Come here dear. We were just talking about your and your sister's marriage. After one week finally you will be my another daughter. I can't wait to spend my time with my daughter in law." aunty squealed like a small kid got his favorite flavour ice-cream.

Wait..what ? "One week?" I questioned. "Yeah..! I know you're also excited." I smiled at aunty's happiness. God she didn't even know I am impure. She thinks so good about me and my family.

Aunty, you gonna regret by making me your daughter-in-law. I glanced at everyone's happy faces which made my heart ache in pain. I scurried to my room.

I cried. God, I felt so pathetic for crying every single second. Maybe my life was only written like this. Perhaps, I will have to spend my whole life this way. Shading tears.

'No Arushi do something. You can't let your parents trick them. They are so innocent and loving. Won't their hearts break when they will get the truth?' my subconscious questioned me.

I have only one option left now.

~to be continued~

Words : 1036

Published : 19 Jan 2022

•••••

{A/N}

Oh no...what she gonna do now ?

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me

Writer,
Pratibha